'Il-Cheong' Kim Yoo-jung and Yoon Kyun-sang moved into the House. "From today,

Kim Yoo-jung, a Ilte-Cheong, moved into Yoon Kyun-sangs House.JTBCs Once Clean Hot broadcast on the 25th depicted Gil Osol (Kim Yoo-jung), who moved into Jang Seon-gyeols House.Gil Osol, who was offered to enter the House of Jang Seon-gyeol by Kwon secretary (Yoo Seon), and live as a resident assistant, eventually entered the House of Jang Seon-gyeol.Gil Osol said, I am Gil Osol who has been working at the representatives House since today.I would like to ask you well. Jang said, What is it? Why is Gil Osol here? What is this bag? Gil Osol explained, I have been working as a new helper since today. Jang Seon-gyeol asked, This is my House. I do not use that helper.Gilosol said, Yes. Then share the rest with Kwon.However, Jang Seon-jung called Gil Osol, saying, Lets talk. Jang Seon-jung said, Whenever I quit my company at will, I will always do it again.How have you been? I was wondering if this was the time to ask you this question. I cant even get in touch...But suddenly Cha Mae-hwa (Kim Hye-eun) appeared at home and was in a new phase. Cha Mae-hwa asked Gil O-sol to leave the House immediately, and O-sol said, I cant.In the end, the first decision left the House and headed for the hotel, saying, I will go.Photo = JTBC Broadcasting Screen

Kim Yoo-jung, a 'Ilte-Cheong', moved into Yoon Kyun-sang's House.

JTBC's "Once Clean Hot" broadcast on the 25th depicted Gil Osol (Kim Yoo-jung), who moved into Jang Seon-gyeol's House.

Gil Osol, who was offered to enter the House of Jang Seon-gyeol by Kwon secretary (Yoo Seon), and live as a resident assistant, eventually entered the House of Jang Seon-gyeol.

Gil Osol said, "I am Gil Osol who has been working at the representative's House since today. I would like to ask you well. "Jang said," What is it? Why is Gil Osol here? What is this bag? "

Gil Osol explained, "I have been working as a new helper since today." Jang Seon-gyeol asked, "This is my House. I do not use that helper." Gilosol said, "Yes. Then share the rest with Kwon."

However, Jang Seon-jung called Gil Osol, saying, "Let's talk." Jang Seon-jung said, "Whenever I quit my company at will, I will always do it again." "How have you been? I was wondering if this was the time to ask you this question. I can't even get in touch..."

But suddenly Cha Mae-hwa (Kim Hye-eun) appeared at home and was in a new phase. Cha Mae-hwa asked Gil O-sol to leave the House immediately, and O-sol said, I can't. In the end, the first decision left the House and headed for the hotel, saying, "I will go."

Photo = JTBC Broadcasting Screen