All The Butlers' Lee Seung-gi vs Kim Dong-Hyun, merger and acquisition Movie - The Negotiation Top Model .8.2% 'best minute'

SBS All The Butlers title The rich Jeffrey Quincy Jones gave a deep echo to the goal of life that he wanted to be a useful person.In All The Butlers broadcast on the 17th, Musical Living Legend Choi Jung-won, Kim So-hyun, and Jae Yeon were held for the viewers who were tired of the prolonged Corona 19 incident.Jeffrey Quincy Jones, who appeared as the next master, attracted attention by telling his goal of life, I want to be a useful person.Musical actors Choi Jung-won, Kim So-hyun, and Cha Yeon-yeon were awarded the special prize to the musical stage together with them.Cha Ji-yeon and Lee Seung-gi played Love Song of Sopyonje, Choi Jung-won and Kim Dong-Hyun, Yang Se-hyeong, and Cha Jung Eun-woo played All That Jazz of Chicago, and Shin Sung-rok and Kim So-hyun, Think Of Me and The Phantom Of The Opera of Ghost of La showed performances in the corner of the river, which caused many musical fans to cheer.The next master was Jeffrey Quincy Jones, who has three titles, including the largest law firm lawyer in Korea, chairman of the nonprofit welfare organization foundation, and chairman of the US Chamber of Commerce in Korea.He visited Korea for the first time in 71 years as a college student. As soon as I arrived at Gimpo Airport, I opened the door and smelled of natural feed.Unlike the foreigners around me, I thought, I came home. I thought, I was Korean in my past life. Jeffrey Quincy Jones also revealed the occasion of his law study: When I found Korea, it was not long after the end of the Korean War.There were many problems with separated families and conversations about where the family was. I wanted to be a psychiatrist and treat the pain of war. He said, I was not right when I went to school.I was a lawyer because I had nothing to do. He was curious about the 2012 London Olympics as his most memorable defense.As it turned out, he was a lawyer who defended Park Jong-woo, who was in danger of being deprived of bronze medal by the Dokdo is our land ceremony.Jeffrey Quincy Jones said: I won a medal for playing Parks lawyer - I was so happy.In addition to Park Jong-woo, he also attracted attention because he was constantly making free arguments for various players such as Yong Dae, Kim Ki-jung and Kim Hyun-woo.On the day, with the suggestion of Jeffrey Quincy Jones, the members directly made the top model to the merger and acquisition Movie - The Negotiation.Yang Se-hyeong took on the giant Lee Seung-gi, Shin Sung-rok and Jung Eun-woo took on the start-up Kim Dong-Hyun.Shin Sung-rok cited growth potential and caustic ratio as the advantages of Kim Dong-Hyun.Kim Dong-Hyun, who listened to this, laughed, saying, Lee Seung-gi is 10 Kim Dong-Hyun, you can invest in many places.Yang Se-hyeong said, I believe that it is safe to buy stocks with high stock prices.Yang Se-hyeong also appealed to Lee Seung-gi for his active role in various fields, including singer, acting, and variety, and his strong mental strength and physical strength.Jeffrey Quincy Jones asked, Do you want to sell it with sincerity? Lee Seung-gi, who considered authenticity important, replied sincerely, saying, I honestly do not want it.Kim Dong-Hyun said, I want to sell for free, said Jung Eun-woo. Kim Dong-Hyun said, I want to get a chance to spread it widely.Please help me, he appealed.Eventually, Jeffrey Quincy Jones decided to take over Kim Dong-Hyun, who said: If you wanted to make a lot of money you would have chosen Lee Seung-gi.Lee Seung-gi gave an honest answer to the most important question, I do not want to sell it very much. He said that the possibility of going together in the long term rather than the immediate practicality at merger and acquisition is important.This scene, in which the members showed a fierce harmony and fierce workshop, laughed and took the best one minute with 8.2% of TV viewer ratings per minute.Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen

SBS All The Butlers' title The rich Jeffrey Quincy Jones gave a deep echo to the goal of life that he wanted to be a useful person.

In All The Butlers' broadcast on the 17th, 'Musical Living Legend' Choi Jung-won, Kim So-hyun, and Jae Yeon were held for the viewers who were tired of the prolonged Corona 19 incident.

Jeffrey Quincy Jones, who appeared as the next master, attracted attention by telling his goal of life, "I want to be a useful person."

Musical actors Choi Jung-won, Kim So-hyun, and Cha Yeon-yeon were awarded the special prize to the musical stage together with them.

Cha Ji-yeon and Lee Seung-gi played 'Love Song' of 'Sopyonje', Choi Jung-won and Kim Dong-Hyun, Yang Se-hyeong, and Cha Jung Eun-woo played 'All That Jazz' of 'Chicago', and Shin Sung-rok and Kim So-hyun, 'Think Of Me' and 'The Phantom Of The Opera' of 'Ghost of La' showed performances in the corner of the river, which caused many musical fans to cheer.

The next master was Jeffrey Quincy Jones, who has three titles, including the largest law firm lawyer in Korea, chairman of the nonprofit welfare organization foundation, and chairman of the US Chamber of Commerce in Korea.

He visited Korea for the first time in 71 years as a college student. "As soon as I arrived at Gimpo Airport, I opened the door and smelled of natural feed. Unlike the foreigners around me, I thought, 'I came home.' I thought, 'I was Korean in my past life.'' "

Jeffrey Quincy Jones also revealed the occasion of his law study: "When I found Korea, it was not long after the end of the Korean War. There were many problems with separated families and conversations about where the family was. I wanted to be a psychiatrist and treat the pain of war. "He said," I was not right when I went to school. I was a lawyer because I had nothing to do. "

He was curious about the 2012 London Olympics as his most memorable defense. As it turned out, he was a lawyer who defended Park Jong-woo, who was in danger of being deprived of bronze medal by the "Dokdo is our land" ceremony.

Jeffrey Quincy Jones said: "I won a medal for playing Park's lawyer - I was so happy." In addition to Park Jong-woo, he also attracted attention because he was constantly making free arguments for various players such as Yong Dae, Kim Ki-jung and Kim Hyun-woo.

On the day, with the suggestion of Jeffrey Quincy Jones, the members directly made the Top Model to the merger and acquisition Movie - The Negotiation. Yang Se-hyeong took on the giant Lee Seung-gi, Shin Sung-rok and Jung Eun-woo took on the start-up Kim Dong-Hyun.

Shin Sung-rok cited growth potential and caustic ratio as the advantages of Kim Dong-Hyun. Kim Dong-Hyun, who listened to this, laughed, saying, "Lee Seung-gi is 10 Kim Dong-Hyun, you can invest in many places." Yang Se-hyeong said, "I believe that it is safe to buy stocks with high stock prices."

Yang Se-hyeong also appealed to Lee Seung-gi for his active role in various fields, including singer, acting, and variety, and his strong mental strength and physical strength.

Jeffrey Quincy Jones asked, "Do you want to sell it with sincerity?" Lee Seung-gi, who considered authenticity important, replied sincerely, saying, "I honestly do not want it." "Kim Dong-Hyun said," I want to sell for free, "said Jung Eun-woo. Kim Dong-Hyun said," I want to get a chance to spread it widely. Please help me," he appealed.

Eventually, Jeffrey Quincy Jones decided to take over Kim Dong-Hyun, who said: "If you wanted to 'make a lot of money' you would have chosen Lee Seung-gi. Lee Seung-gi gave an honest answer to the most important question, "I do not want to sell it very much." He said that the possibility of going together in the long term rather than the immediate practicality at merger and acquisition is important.

This scene, in which the members showed a fierce harmony and fierce workshop, laughed and took the 'best one minute' with 8.2% of TV viewer ratings per minute.

Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen