"Smile is straight"...Min Hyon, Piece Handsome Smile

Group NUEST, Wanna One member Hwang Hyun, gave a straight smile.Hwang Min Hyun posted a self-titled on his SNS on the 9th and told his fans about his recent situation.Since the end of Wanna One activity recently, I have resumed my personal SNS activities, so I am often telling my fans about the recent situation.In the photo, Hwang boasts a straight appearance, and his beauty is not just a colorful appearance on stage, but a natural and modest appearance, but a piece.As Hwang Min Hyun actively started SNS activities, fans are also hot.Hwang Min Hyun plans to finish Wanna One activity after the concert that will be held at the end of this month and return to NUEST to continue full activity.Hwang Min Hyun SNS

Group NU'EST, Wanna One member Hwang Hyun, gave a straight smile.

Hwang Min Hyun posted a self-titled on his SNS on the 9th and told his fans about his recent situation. Since the end of Wanna One activity recently, I have resumed my personal SNS activities, so I am often telling my fans about the recent situation.

In the photo, Hwang boasts a straight appearance, and his beauty is not just a colorful appearance on stage, but a natural and modest appearance, but a piece. As Hwang Min Hyun actively started SNS activities, fans are also hot.

Hwang Min Hyun plans to finish Wanna One activity after the concert that will be held at the end of this month and return to NU'EST to continue full activity.

Hwang Min Hyun SNS