'28th Shelf Street' BTS "Readying for a new album, please expect a junior group"

On the 15th, the 28th High1 Seoul Song Awards were held at Gocheok Sky Dome in Guro-gu, Seoul.BTS Jean, who won the award, shouted Ami and said, Thank you for the big prize, I was able to do good music thanks to you guys.I have not been able to sing really honestly, but I am preparing hard. I did not tell the company to talk, but my juniors are out. Break up, said Jimin, who pointed to his purple hair, and said, Im going to give you a happy time until the end of the year, and Bue was cheered by fans.Wanna One Yoon Ji-sung said, I am honored to receive the prize. Thanks to Wannable who loved me steadily last year.I am grateful to Wannable every moment, he said. The end and the beginning stations are the same. We are grateful for Wannable with our beginning and end. NUESTW JR said: Its an honor to have you in the prize. Thank you, many staff members. Thank you, Love, for giving us a happy day.I have a good experience and a lot of work because I have love. I always thank you. I will be a good group, a group that does not lose my initials. The Seoul Song Awards will be broadcast live on Bread TV, KBS drama, KBS Joy, and KBS W from 6:50 pm on the day.

On the 15th, the 28th High1 Seoul Song Awards were held at Gocheok Sky Dome in Guro-gu, Seoul.

BTS Jean, who won the award, shouted "Ami" and said, "Thank you for the big prize, I was able to do good music thanks to you guys. I have not been able to sing really honestly, but I am preparing hard. I did not tell the company to talk, but my juniors are out. " "Break up," said Jimin, who pointed to his purple hair, and said, "I'm going to give you a happy time until the end of the year," and Bue was cheered by fans.

Wanna One Yoon Ji-sung said, "I am honored to receive the prize. Thanks to Wannable who loved me steadily last year. I am grateful to Wannable every moment, "he said." The end and the beginning stations are the same. We are grateful for Wannable with our beginning and end. "

NU'ESTW JR said: "It's an honor to have you in the prize. Thank you, many staff members. Thank you, Love, for giving us a happy day. I have a good experience and a lot of work because I have love. I always thank you. I will be a good group, a group that does not lose my initials. "

The Seoul Song Awards will be broadcast live on Bread TV, KBS drama, KBS Joy, and KBS W from 6:50 pm on the day.