Lee Seung-gi, Grand prize of honour...All The Butlers' members all award

All The Butlers Lee Seung-gi was honored with SBS Entertainment Grand Prize Grand prize.On the afternoon of the 28th, 2018 SBS Entertainment Grand Prize was held at SBS Prism Tower in Sangam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul. Park Soo-hong, Han Go-eun and Kim Jong-kook took MC.The main character, who won the Grand Prize over the prominent candidates, was Lee Seung-gi of All The Butlers.Lee Seung-gi, who was on stage, said, I am afraid that the dream moment is trembling because I receive a big prize that I dreamed vaguely.I feel the weight of the Grand Prize, so I feel complicated feelings pass by. I know that I do not receive it with my ability, he said. I learned it by the great people, so I was able to stand here. Thanks to the best masters who appeared in All The Butlers.So it seems more meaningful, he said, thrilled.Not only Lee Seung-gi, but all of the All The Butlers members were awarded and doubled in joy.Lee Sang-yoon won the Rookie of the Year award, Yook Sungjae won the Variety category right awards, and Yang Se-hyeong won the shock talk category best awards.The best program was Ugly Our Little, Lim Won-hui was honored with the Best Entertainer Award, and Bae Jeong-nam was awarded the Hot Star of the Year.I do not know what to do with my body, he said. I will try to make it laugh and fun.The Rookie of the Year award was co-opted by Yoon and Kang Kyung-hun, a burning youth who were more than All The Butlers; the best teamwork award was won by Running Man.The award went to Running Man Lee Kwang-soo.The Best Couple Award was also presented by Hong Jin-young and Kim Jong-kook, who perfectly showed couple Chemie in Mie-Woo-Sae; the two received many applause for their celebration hug.Kim Jong-kook was honored with the highest entertainers the producers picked following the Best Couple Award; he credited the credit for thanks to his mother all.The shock talk category was up to Lee Sang-min.The variety category right awards were co-awards by Alley Restaurant Jo Boa and All The Butlers Yook Sungjae.The Choi Woo-Awards shock talk division was won by All The Butlers, Garo Channel, Michuri Yang Se-hyeong, and the variety division was won by Running Man.In-kyojin, who received the Best Family Award, laughed at his eyes when he spoke his nickname Tears the Great. On the other hand, his wife, Soi Hyun, gave a good impression to see.Figure skater Cha Jun-hwan, who was a new prize winner, said, Ideal type is Song Ji-hyo from the past.I want to do my entertainment, said Seung-ri, who won the New Steeler Award. My youngest child won the prize. Please expect a big comeback.Photo l SBS Broadcast Screen Capture

All The Butlers' Lee Seung-gi was honored with 'SBS Entertainment Grand prize' Grand prize.

On the afternoon of the 28th, '2018 SBS Entertainment Grand prize' was held at SBS Prism Tower in Sangam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul. Park Soo-hong, Han Go-eun and Kim Jong-kook took MC. The main character, who won the Grand prize over the prominent candidates, was Lee Seung-gi of All The Butlers'.

Lee Seung-gi, who was on stage, said, "I am afraid that the dream moment is trembling because I receive a big prize that I dreamed vaguely. I feel the weight of the Grand prize, so I feel complicated feelings pass by. " "I know that I do not receive it with my ability," he said. "I learned it by the great people, so I was able to stand here. Thanks to the best masters who appeared in All The Butlers'. So it seems more meaningful," he said, thrilled.

Not only Lee Seung-gi, but all of the All The Butlers' members were awarded and doubled in joy. Lee Sang-yoon won the Rookie of the Year award, Yook Sungjae won the Variety category right Awards, and Yang Se-hyeong won the shock talk category best Awards.

The best program was 'Ugly Our Little', Lim Won-hui was honored with the Best Entertainer Award, and Bae Jeong-nam was awarded the Hot Star of the Year. "I do not know what to do with my body," he said. "I will try to make it laugh and fun."

The Rookie of the Year award was co-opted by Yoon and Kang KYung-hun, a "burning youth" who were more than "All The Butlers"; the best teamwork award was won by "Running Man". The award went to Running Man' Lee Kwang-soo.

The Best Couple Award was also presented by Hong Jin-young and Kim Jong-kook, who perfectly showed couple Chemie in "Mie-Woo-Sae"; the two received many applause for their celebration hug. Kim Jong-kook was honored with the highest entertainers the producers picked following the Best Couple Award; he credited the credit for "thanks to his mother all."

The shock talk category was up to Lee Sang-min. The variety category right Awards were co-Awards by 'Alley Restaurant' Jo Boa and All The Butlers' Yook Sungjae. The Choi Woo-Awards shock talk division was won by All The Butlers', 'Garo Channel', 'Michuri' Yang Se-hyeong, and the variety division was won by Running Man'.

In-kyojin, who received the Best Family Award, laughed at his eyes when he spoke his nickname "Tears the Great." On the other hand, his wife, Soi HYun, gave a good impression to see. Figure skater Cha Jun-hwan, who was a new prize winner, said, "Ideal type is Song Ji-hyo from the past." "I want to do my entertainment," said Seung-ri, who won the New Steeler Award. "My youngest child won the prize. Please expect a big comeback."

Photo l SBS Broadcast Screen Capture