Lee Dae-hwi "Preparing for Birthday Fan Gift... Amazing" (V App)

Lee Dae-hwi broadcast live on Naver V Live on the afternoon of the 14th under the name Lee Dae-hwis Special V Live.Lee Dae-hwi, who has officially completed Wanna One activities recently, said, I am recording and working these days.I am really working hard to prepare for Therefore Concert, he added. I am practicing hard because I do not want to show my regret because I will be a concert that will remain in my memory.Lee Dae-hwi, who celebrates his 19th birthday on the 29th, said, I prepared a gift for Fans. If you look at it, is this a true story?And its a gift to respond to, amplifying Fans expectations.I want to say Wait for a few hours, but if you say it, you will notice it.Meanwhile, Wanna One, which Lee Dae-hwi belongs to, will meet with Fans for the last time through 2019 Wanna One Concert Therefore at Gocheok Sky Dome in Seoul from 24th to 27th.

Lee Dae-hwi broadcast live on Naver V Live on the afternoon of the 14th under the name 'Lee Dae-hwi's Special V Live'.

Lee Dae-hwi, who has officially completed Wanna One activities recently, said, "I am recording and working these days." "I am really working hard to prepare for 'Therefore' Concert," he added. "I am practicing hard because I do not want to show my regret because I will be a concert that will remain in my memory."

Lee Dae-hwi, who celebrates his 19th birthday on the 29th, said, "I prepared a gift for Fans." "If you look at it, is this a true story? 'And it's a gift to respond to,' amplifying Fan's expectations.

"I want to say 'Wait for a few hours', but if you say it, you will notice it."

Meanwhile, Wanna One, which Lee Dae-hwi belongs to, will meet with Fans for the last time through '2019 Wanna One Concert Therefore' at Gocheok Sky Dome in Seoul from 24th to 27th.