Jung Woo-sung "So far, Sen has been healed with a lot of movies and Sen Character...'Witnesses'."

Actor Jung Woo-sung spoke about the movie Witness.On the morning of the 10th, the film Witness (director Lee Han, making movie and studio next to the library) was held at the entrance of Lotte Cinema Counter in Gwangjin-gu, Seoul.On this day, production briefing session was attended by Lee Han, starring actors Jung Woo-sung and Kim Hyung Gi.On this day, Jung Woo-sung said, I hope that the start of the new year will start with a warm heart through the movie Witness.I have been doing Sen movies and Sen Characters for the past few years, and I have been feeling warm and healing when I read the witness scenario.I think that warmth is what we need these days. I personally took a movie while healing.I hope that such a heart will be passed on to you, he said first of all.Meanwhile, Witness is a film about a lawyer Sun Ho (Jung Woo-sung), who has to prove the innocence of a possible murder suspect, unfolding as he meets Kim Hyang Gi, the only witness to the scene of the incident.Witness is directed by Lee Han, who directed Love Novel (2002), Youth Manga (2006), My Love (2007), Wan Deuk Lee (2011), Elegant Lie (2013), My Brother Thought (2015), and others, and will appear in Jung Woo-sung, Kim Hyang Gi, Lee Gyu-hyung, Yeom Hye-ran and Jang Young-nam.Its coming February.

Actor Jung Woo-sung spoke about the movie 'Witness'.

On the morning of the 10th, the film "Witness" (director Lee Han, making movie and studio next to the library) was held at the entrance of Lotte Cinema Counter in Gwangjin-gu, Seoul. On this day, production briefing session was attended by Lee Han, starring actors Jung Woo-sung and Kim Hyung Gi.

On this day, Jung Woo-sung said, "I hope that the start of the new year will start with a warm heart through the movie 'Witness'." "I have been doing Sen movies and Sen Characters for the past few years, and I have been feeling warm and healing when I read the 'witness' scenario. I think that warmth is what we need these days. I personally took a movie while healing. I hope that such a heart will be passed on to you, "he said first of all.

Meanwhile, "Witness" is a film about a lawyer Sun Ho (Jung Woo-sung), who has to prove the innocence of a possible murder suspect, unfolding as he meets Kim Hyang Gi, the only witness to the scene of the incident.

"Witness" is directed by Lee Han, who directed "Love Novel" (2002), "Youth Manga" (2006), "My Love" (2007), "Wan Deuk Lee" (2011), "Elegant Lie" (2013), "My Brother Thought" (2015), and others, and will appear in Jung Woo-sung, Kim Hyang Gi, Lee Gyu-hyung, Yeom Hye-ran and Jang Young-nam. It's coming February.