GFriend SinB "How about my black hair"

Group GFriend (Hope, Yerin, Eunha, Yuju, SinB, Thumb) held a showcase for the release of their second full-length album Time for Us at Yes24 Live Hall in Gwangjang-dong, Gwangjin-gu, Seoul on the 14th.When asked about the change in hairstyle, SinB said, I have never had a long hair black bee since I ran time, he said brightly, I have come back to black hair because I have too much hair color and now it is time to rest.
Group GFriend (Hope, Yerin, Eunha, Yuju, SinB, Thumb) held a showcase for the release of their second full-length album Time for Us at Yes24 Live Hall in Gwangjang-dong, Gwangjin-gu, Seoul on the 14th.When asked about the change in hairstyle, SinB said, I have never had a long hair black bee since I ran time, he said brightly, I have come back to black hair because I have too much hair color and now it is time to rest.
Group GFriend (Hope, Yerin, Eunha, Yuju, SinB, Thumb) held a showcase for the release of their second full-length album Time for Us at Yes24 Live Hall in Gwangjang-dong, Gwangjin-gu, Seoul on the 14th.When asked about the change in hairstyle, SinB said, I have never had a long hair black bee since I ran time, he said brightly, I have come back to black hair because I have too much hair color and now it is time to rest.
Group GFriend (Hope, Yerin, Eunha, Yuju, SinB, Thumb) held a showcase for the release of their second full-length album Time for Us at Yes24 Live Hall in Gwangjang-dong, Gwangjin-gu, Seoul on the 14th.When asked about the change in hairstyle, SinB said, I have never had a long hair black bee since I ran time, he said brightly, I have come back to black hair because I have too much hair color and now it is time to rest.
Group GFriend (Hope, Yerin, Eunha, Yuju, SinB, Thumb) held a showcase for the release of their second full-length album Time for Us at Yes24 Live Hall in Gwangjang-dong, Gwangjin-gu, Seoul on the 14th.When asked about the change in hairstyle, SinB said, I have never had a long hair black bee since I ran time, he said brightly, I have come back to black hair because I have too much hair color and now it is time to rest.

Group GFriend (Hope, Yerin, Eunha, Yuju, SinB, Thumb) held a showcase for the release of their second full-length album Time for Us at Yes24 Live Hall in Gwangjang-dong, Gwangjin-gu, Seoul on the 14th.

When asked about the change in hairstyle, SinB said, "I have never had a long hair black bee since I ran time," he said brightly, "I have come back to black hair because I have too much hair color and now it is time to rest."