"I can't hide it..."BTS, visuals of eye-raising.

The group BTS departed for Nagoya, Japan, via Incheon International Airport on the afternoon of the 11th to digest the World Tour schedule.BTS Jeongguk, Jin and Jimin made a chic airport fashion by matching masks and hats on the day.a fully armed departureLook at the eyes, handsome.I can see it, even if I go.
The group BTS departed for Nagoya, Japan, via Incheon International Airport on the afternoon of the 11th to digest the World Tour schedule.BTS Jeongguk, Jin and Jimin made a chic airport fashion by matching masks and hats on the day.a fully armed departureLook at the eyes, handsome.I can see it, even if I go.
The group BTS departed for Nagoya, Japan, via Incheon International Airport on the afternoon of the 11th to digest the World Tour schedule.BTS Jeongguk, Jin and Jimin made a chic airport fashion by matching masks and hats on the day.a fully armed departureLook at the eyes, handsome.I can see it, even if I go.
The group BTS departed for Nagoya, Japan, via Incheon International Airport on the afternoon of the 11th to digest the World Tour schedule.BTS Jeongguk, Jin and Jimin made a chic airport fashion by matching masks and hats on the day.a fully armed departureLook at the eyes, handsome.I can see it, even if I go.

The group BTS departed for Nagoya, Japan, via Incheon International Airport on the afternoon of the 11th to digest the World Tour schedule.

"BTS" Jeongguk, Jin and Jimin made a chic airport fashion by matching masks and hats on the day.

a fully armed departure

"Look at the eyes, handsome."

"I can see it, even if I go."