BTS (BTS) New Year's greetings "I've learned a lot"

Members of the BTS (BTS) delivered their 2019 New Year greetings.BTS (RM Jay-hop Suga Jean Jimin V Jungkook) delivered a New Years greeting to fan club Ami and the public through official Twitter Inc. on the 1st.Jay Hop revealed a cute Selfie, saying, Im sorry I fell asleep yesterday ~ Happy New Year, I love you, Ami.Jimin also revealed Selfie with Jean, V, Suga, Jay Hop, and others, Happy New Year, my dear.I think I learned and felt a lot because of you during the last year, and I really appreciate it and I love you a lot. Leader RM also posted his own photo with a short article Please do well in 19.BTS has been in power for a long time in the United States of America Billboard 200 in 2018 and has been active in United States of America and across Europe.

Members of the BTS (BTS) delivered their 2019 New Year greetings.

BTS (RM Jay-hop Suga Jean Jimin V Jungkook) delivered a New Year's greeting to fan club Ami and the public through official Twitter Inc. on the 1st.

Jay Hop revealed a cute Selfie, saying, "I'm sorry I fell asleep yesterday ~ Happy New Year, I love you, Ami."

Jimin also revealed Selfie with Jean, V, Suga, Jay Hop, and others, "Happy New Year, my dear. I think I learned and felt a lot because of you during the last year, and I really appreciate it and I love you a lot. "

Leader RM also posted his own photo with a short article "Please do well in 19".

BTS has been in power for a long time in the United States of America Billboard 200 in 2018 and has been active in United States of America and across Europe.