All The Butlers' Yang Se-hyeong, Lee Seung-gi Grand prize Awards 'Tears Blind' "I think I got Confessions"

All The Butlers Yang Se-hyeong wiped tears at Lee Seung-gis Grand PrizeOn SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 30th, 2018 Entertainment Grand Prize behind-the-scenes was released.In the Grand prize for 2018 entertainment held on the 28th, Lee Sang-yoon won the Rookie of the Year, Woong Jae-woon, Yang Se-hyeong won the Grand Prize.Members cheered loudly, especially when Lee Seung-gi was called.Lee Seung-gi said, I feel better than anyone that I am not awarded with my ability.I think it is the best masters who appeared in All The Butlers, the year they lived, the award with philosophy, he said.He said, I will always challenge and walk a new road.Lee Seung-gi also said, I am grateful to Yang Se-hyeong, who would not have had All The Butlers without this person, who has won the role model, although he lost his role model. Yang Se-hyeong said, I think I received Confessions.After Lee Seung-gis awards, Shin Dong-yeop congratulated him, saying, Congratulations, it was worth it.

All The Butlers' Yang Se-hyeong wiped tears at Lee Seung-gi's Grand prize

On SBS All The Butlers' broadcast on the 30th, '2018 Entertainment Grand prize' behind-the-scenes was released.

In the 'Grand prize for 2018 entertainment' held on the 28th, Lee Sang-yoon won the Rookie of the Year, Woong Jae-woon, Yang Se-hyeong won the Grand prize.

Members cheered loudly, especially when Lee Seung-gi was called.

Lee Seung-gi said, "I feel better than anyone that I am not awarded with my ability. I think it is the best masters who appeared in All The Butlers', the year they lived, the award with philosophy, "he said.

He said, "I will always challenge and walk a new road."

Lee Seung-gi also said, "I am grateful to Yang Se-hyeong, who would not have had All The Butlers' without this person, who has won the role model, although he lost his role model." Yang Se-hyeong said, "I think I received Confessions." After Lee Seung-gi's Awards, Shin Dong-yeop congratulated him, saying, Congratulations, it was worth it.