Wanna One The Show' first place

Like Warnerble gave me... Ill give you as much as I get.Group Wanna One competed with EXID and NCT 127 on The Show, which was broadcast on SBS Plus, SBS funE and SBS MTV on the 27th, and the first place as a spring breeze.He became the main character of In The Show The Choice.first placeWanna One, who won the prize, gave his impressions through his agency Swing Entertainment.Wanna One said, I appeared on The Show for a long time and I was told that The Show The Choice first placeThank you for the big prize.Thank you to the crew who take care of the stage every time I come, and thank you for your daily efforts for swing enter family, CJ ENM family, hair makeup stylist team, and Wanna One. Weve been a Wanna One, and Im really grateful for the big prize, and weve been back for a long time.I will be Wanna One to return as much as I have received. I always appreciate and love Wannable. Spring Wind is a sad but beautiful story, with lyrics and beautiful melodies that convey the sincerity of each Wanna One member.first placeThe stage of EXID and NCT 127, which were candidates, also drew attention.NCT 127 showed off its intense charisma with the Korean version of the Japanese debut album Chain and Simon Says.EXID returned to full form in two years and presented a new song Allerview, which made the members harmony stand out and made them more hopeful for their future activities.On the day of The Show, ABRY, Camilla, EXID, FLAVOR, Hot Shot, JBJ95, NCT 127, TeRish, Wanna One, Golden Child, Nature, Dream Note, Mighty Mouse, Mott, Voice, Aitiz, Jay, Pink Fantasy, etc. appeared and performed a spectacular stage.

"Like Warnerble gave me... I'll give you as much as I get." Group Wanna One competed with exid and nct 127 on The Show, which was broadcast on SBS Plus, SBS funE and SBS MTV on the 27th, and the first place as a spring breeze. He became the main character of In The Show The Choice'.

first place Wanna One, who won the prize, gave his impressions through his agency Swing Entertainment. Wanna One said, "I appeared on The Show' for a long time and I was told that The Show The Choice' first place Thank you for the big prize. Thank you to the crew who take care of the stage every time I come, and thank you for your daily efforts for swing enter family, CJ ENM family, hair makeup stylist team, and Wanna One. "

“We’ve been a Wanna One, and I’m really grateful for the big prize, and we’ve been back for a long time. I will be Wanna One to return as much as I have received. I always appreciate and love Wannable. "

Spring Wind is a sad but beautiful story, with lyrics and beautiful melodies that convey the sincerity of each Wanna One member.

first place The stage of exid and nct 127, which were candidates, also drew attention. nct 127 showed off its intense charisma with the Korean version of the Japanese debut album 'Chain' and 'Simon Says'. exid returned to full form in two years and presented a new song Allerview, which made the members' harmony stand out and made them more hopeful for their future activities.

On the day of The Show, ABRY, Camilla, exid, FLAVOR, Hot Shot, JBJ95, nct 127, TeRish, Wanna One, Golden Child, Nature, Dream Note, Mighty Mouse, Mott, Voice, Aitiz, Jay, Pink Fantasy, etc. appeared and performed a spectacular stage.