"Meet me in a year"...the promises of All The Butlers" Son Ye-jin X members.

All The Butlers Son Ye-jin and members promised to meet in a year.On SBS All The Butlers broadcasted on the 9th, members who were enthusiastically Game were drawn.On this day, Son Ye-jin played a forbidden game with Lee Sang-yoon, Lee Seung-gi, Yang Se-hyeong and Yook Sungjae, and a body-talk showdown to the title of the movie.I also parody the confession of the stall of the movie Easer in my head.Lee Sang-yoon, Lee Seung-gi, Yang Se-hyeong, and Yook Sungjae, who became masters on the first day with Son Ye-jins request.14th Period Mystery teacher Lee Sang-yoon taught me how to calculate quickly, and 24th Period Mystery teacher Yang Se-hyeong taught me about interrupting words naturally.It was the so-called Azesa law. No, but you can use when I saw it, actually.Lee Seung-gi, who plays 34th Period Mystery, explained how to be in touch with young friends.However, the students forgot the lecture and fell into the emoticon trilogy, and the alienated Lee Seung-gi laughed at Yook Sungjae for help, saying, I am sorry.However, Yang Se-hyeong said, Naturally, I made a short talk room with my sister, so it is 10 points.Yook Sungjaes classroom offered to give him tips to air the atmosphere in karaoke, but Son Ye-jin was already enjoying it, and Yook Sungjae said, Youre playing well?I have nothing to tell you, he said.The next day, Son Ye-jin said, I think of my promises as important, whether its my commitment to the people around me or my commitment.So you make me one appointment, and lets see if it was kept in a year. Yang Se-hyeong shivered, My life looks different because of my sister.The last of the MT planned by Son Ye-jin was a two-headed walk; Yook Sungjaes appointment was a solo album and a celebration stage for Son Ye-jins awards ceremony.When Son Ye-jin asked, What happens if I can not win?, Yook Sungjae laughed, saying, My sister should fight.Lee Seung-gis promise was a week in the desert, while Yang Se-hyeong was a guitar player.Lee Sang-yoons promise was to memorize a piano piece, and Son Ye-jin was meeting the members again next year to make sure the promise was kept.Theres a reason to live another year, Yook Sungjae said.Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen
All The Butlers Son Ye-jin and members promised to meet in a year.On SBS All The Butlers broadcasted on the 9th, members who were enthusiastically Game were drawn.On this day, Son Ye-jin played a forbidden game with Lee Sang-yoon, Lee Seung-gi, Yang Se-hyeong and Yook Sungjae, and a body-talk showdown to the title of the movie.I also parody the confession of the stall of the movie Easer in my head.Lee Sang-yoon, Lee Seung-gi, Yang Se-hyeong, and Yook Sungjae, who became masters on the first day with Son Ye-jins request.14th Period Mystery teacher Lee Sang-yoon taught me how to calculate quickly, and 24th Period Mystery teacher Yang Se-hyeong taught me about interrupting words naturally.It was the so-called Azesa law. No, but you can use when I saw it, actually.Lee Seung-gi, who plays 34th Period Mystery, explained how to be in touch with young friends.However, the students forgot the lecture and fell into the emoticon trilogy, and the alienated Lee Seung-gi laughed at Yook Sungjae for help, saying, I am sorry.However, Yang Se-hyeong said, Naturally, I made a short talk room with my sister, so it is 10 points.Yook Sungjaes classroom offered to give him tips to air the atmosphere in karaoke, but Son Ye-jin was already enjoying it, and Yook Sungjae said, Youre playing well?I have nothing to tell you, he said.The next day, Son Ye-jin said, I think of my promises as important, whether its my commitment to the people around me or my commitment.So you make me one appointment, and lets see if it was kept in a year. Yang Se-hyeong shivered, My life looks different because of my sister.The last of the MT planned by Son Ye-jin was a two-headed walk; Yook Sungjaes appointment was a solo album and a celebration stage for Son Ye-jins awards ceremony.When Son Ye-jin asked, What happens if I can not win?, Yook Sungjae laughed, saying, My sister should fight.Lee Seung-gis promise was a week in the desert, while Yang Se-hyeong was a guitar player.Lee Sang-yoons promise was to memorize a piano piece, and Son Ye-jin was meeting the members again next year to make sure the promise was kept.Theres a reason to live another year, Yook Sungjae said.Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen

All The Butlers' Son Ye-jin and members promised to meet in a year.

On SBS All The Butlers' broadcasted on the 9th, members who were enthusiastically Game were drawn.

On this day, Son Ye-jin played a forbidden Game with Lee Sang-yoon, Lee Seung-gi, Yang Se-hyeong and Yook Sungjae, and a 'body-talk' showdown to the title of the movie. I also parody the confession of the stall of the movie 'Easer in my head'.

Lee Sang-yoon, Lee Seung-gi, Yang Se-hyeong, and Yook Sungjae, who became masters on the first day with Son Ye-jin's request. 14th Period Mystery teacher Lee Sang-yoon taught me how to calculate quickly, and 24th Period Mystery teacher Yang Se-hyeong taught me about interrupting words naturally. It was the so-called Azesa law. No, but you can use "when I saw it," "actually."

Lee Seung-gi, who plays 34th Period Mystery, explained how to be in touch with young friends. However, the students forgot the lecture and fell into the emoticon trilogy, and the alienated Lee Seung-gi laughed at Yook Sungjae for help, saying, "I am sorry. However, Yang Se-hyeong said, "Naturally, I made a short talk room with my sister, so it is 10 points."

Yook Sungjae's classroom offered to give him tips to air the atmosphere in karaoke, but Son Ye-jin was already enjoying it, and Yook Sungjae said, "You're playing well? I have nothing to tell you," he said.

The next day, Son Ye-jin said, "I think of my promises as important, whether it's my commitment to the people around me or my commitment. So you make me one appointment, and let's see if it was kept in a year. " Yang Se-hyeong shivered, "My life looks different because of my sister."

The last of the MT planned by Son Ye-jin was a two-headed walk; Yook Sungjae's appointment was a solo album and a celebration stage for Son Ye-jin's awards ceremony. When Son Ye-jin asked, "What happens if I can not win?", Yook Sungjae laughed, saying, "My sister should fight."

Lee Seung-gi's promise was a week in the desert, while Yang Se-hyeong was a guitar player. Lee Sang-yoon's promise was to memorize a piano piece, and Son Ye-jin was 'meeting the members again next year to make sure the promise was kept'. "There's a reason to live another year," Yook Sungjae said.

Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen