Running Man' Lee Si-young, "If I've met another team...' 'Eye-catching' in candid heart

Lee Si-young in Running Man prayed for Lee Kwang-soos recoveryOn SBS Running Man broadcast on the 23rd, the final result announcement was drawn to cover two people who will be punished.Today Running Man is decorated with Christmas Special pair race following Mission Year-end Settlement Race, and Jeon Hye-bin, Girls Generation Swimming, Han Sun-hwa, Park Ha-na, Sung-hoon and Hwang Chi-yeol will join together.Gangwon Province, South Korea, was held on a stolen mission.I was born again today, Lee Kwang-soo told Lee Si-young, who then pulled the vote out of his arms.Lee Si-young, who took the right to vote, asked, Where did you get it? Lee Kwang-soo explained, Saechan is the right to vote.Lee Si-young quickly took the vote and questioned the storm, saying, Where did you get this?Once I did well, Ill have it for now, Lee Si-young said.Lee Si-young said, Did I do this from the beginning? Lee Kwang-soo said of the record of stealing the right to voteOn the first day, three people who failed the steak eating mission received a photo shoot mission together in search of Chow Yun-fat.The three went to a noodle shop called Chow Yun-fat regular restaurant.Ji Suk-jin asked, When did Chow Yun-fat come and go? and the restaurant owner said, I came at 7 am today.It comes almost every day, the three responded, with the arrival of the three at 9 a.m. Yoo Jae-Suk saying it was so much too bad.In the so-called Gangwon Province, South Korea Jini game, four people called the broadcaster Joo Byung-jin and succeeded in speed game 6 problem in 35 seconds.Those who were given additional missions by the production team headed to a nearby beauty salon.Also, Running Man Byul made the members who demanded Miss Korea hairstyle to say, I do not know if I have such a style because my face is clean.Kim Jong-kook and Song Ji-hyo who were lucky to get out.Eventually, only Yang Se-chan and Byul had to do additional missions, Yang Se-chan had strawberry hair and Byul had to complete the lions hair.Byul said, My face is not going to be clean, but the hair designer completed the lion head, which is a symbol of Miss Korea in the 1980s.Kim Jong-kook of Running Man also raised his thumb to Byuls hairstyle, saying, Haha will like itOn the other hand, the talented Kim Jong-kook made a smooth push-up with Yoo Jae-Suk on his back, and Ji Suk-jin, who saw it, also challenged himself with his usual appearance.Lee Kwang-soo won the second place with 12 votes out of 35 votes in total, and Yoo Jae-Suk said, What did Gwangsu do wrong?Ji Suk-jin, who won 21 out of 35 votes and overwhelmed Lee Kwang-soo, said Haha, Wow, my brother is really cool.Later, I asked Lee Si-young, who appeared as a guest, to express my feelings. Lee Si-young said, Thank you for calling.However, if I met another team, I was sorry that I could have worked as a better picture. Running Man is broadcast every Sunday at 4:50 pm.

Lee Si-young in Running Man' prayed for Lee Kwang-soo's recovery

On SBS Running Man' broadcast on the 23rd, the final result announcement was drawn to cover two people who will be punished.

Today Running Man' is decorated with 'Christmas Special' pair Race following 'Mission Year-end Settlement' Race, and Jeon Hye-bin, Girls' Generation Swimming, Han Sun-hwa, Park Ha-na, Sung-hoon and Hwang Chi-yeol will join together.

Gangwon Province, South Korea, was held on a stolen mission.

"I was born again today," Lee Kwang-soo told Lee Si-young, who then pulled the vote out of his arms.

Lee Si-young, who took the right to vote, asked, "Where did you get it?" Lee Kwang-soo explained, "Saechan is the right to vote."

Lee Si-young quickly took the vote and questioned the storm, saying, "Where did you get this?"

"Once I did well, I'll have it for now," Lee Si-young said. Lee Si-young said, "Did I do this from the beginning?" Lee Kwang-soo said of the record of stealing the right to vote

On the first day, three people who failed the steak eating mission received a photo shoot mission together in search of Chow Yun-fat.

The three went to a noodle shop called Chow Yun-fat regular restaurant. Ji Suk-jin asked, "When did Chow Yun-fat come and go?" and the restaurant owner said, "I came at 7 am today. It comes almost every day," the three responded, with the arrival of the three at 9 a.m. Yoo Jae-Suk saying it was "so much too bad."

In the so-called 'Gangwon Province, South Korea Jini' Game, four people called the broadcaster Joo Byung-jin and succeeded in speed Game 6 problem in 35 seconds.

Those who were given additional missions by the production team headed to a nearby beauty salon.

Also, Running Man' Byul made the members who demanded Miss Korea hairstyle to say, "I do not know if I have such a style because my face is clean."

Kim Jong-kook and Song Ji-hyo who were lucky to get out. Eventually, only Yang Se-chan and Byul had to do additional missions, Yang Se-chan had strawberry hair and Byul had to complete the lion's hair.

Byul said, "My face is not going to be clean," but the hair designer completed the lion head, which is a symbol of Miss Korea in the 1980s.

Kim Jong-kook of Running Man' also raised his thumb to Byul's hairstyle, saying, Haha will like it

On the other hand, the talented Kim Jong-kook made a smooth push-up with Yoo Jae-Suk on his back, and Ji Suk-jin, who saw it, also challenged himself with his usual appearance.

Lee Kwang-soo won the second place with 12 votes out of 35 votes in total, and Yoo Jae-Suk said, "What did Gwangsu do wrong?

Ji Suk-jin, who won 21 out of 35 votes and overwhelmed Lee Kwang-soo, said Haha, "Wow, my brother is really cool."

Later, I asked Lee Si-young, who appeared as a guest, to express my feelings. Lee Si-young said, "Thank you for calling. However, if I met another team, I was sorry that I could have worked as a better picture. "

Running Man is broadcast every Sunday at 4:50 pm.