"Running Man" Haha, "I'm A Celebrity" in the surprise appearance of my wife's Byul.

Running Man Haha was surprised by the Byuls surprise appearance and gave a smile to viewers.On SBS Running Man, which aired on the afternoon of the 16th, the Byul was shown searching for the filming site without Haha.The Byul said, I told him that the schedule is a Concert meeting so that Haha does not notice.Soon after, Haha, who did not know anything, appeared, and as soon as he saw the Byul, he was surprised and laughed around.Lee Kwang-soo, who appeared with Haha, was surprised to see the Byul and said, I am an entertainer.

Running Man Haha was surprised by the Byul's surprise appearance and gave a smile to viewers.

On SBS' Running Man, which aired on the afternoon of the 16th, the Byul was shown searching for the filming site without Haha.

The Byul said, "I told him that the schedule is a Concert meeting so that Haha does not notice."

Soon after, Haha, who did not know anything, appeared, and as soon as he saw the Byul, he was surprised and laughed around.

Lee Kwang-soo, who appeared with Haha, was surprised to see the Byul and said, "I am an entertainer."