"Running Man" Byul, Haha secretly made a surprise appearance as a Special guest..."I don't even know in my dreams."

Singer Byul appeared in Running Man without knowing her husband Haha.Byul joined as a surprise guest to help Song Ji-hyos mission on SBS Running Man broadcast on the afternoon of the 9th.Song Ji-hyo and Kim Jong-kook and Yang Se-chan welcomed the Byul as they had to serve 100 people in Gangwon-do and the Byul came out to help Song Ji-hyo.My husband does not know the fact of appearing, said the Byul. I do not know about my dream.The Byul revealed that Dreamy sees Running Man Kim Jong-guk did a diss on Haha. The Byul was angry that Dreamy sees the program.Capture the Running Man screen

Singer Byul appeared in Running Man' without knowing her husband Haha.

Byul joined as a surprise guest to help Song Ji-hyo's mission on SBS Running Man' broadcast on the afternoon of the 9th.

Song Ji-hyo and Kim Jong-kook and Yang Se-chan welcomed the Byul as they had to serve 100 people in Gangwon-do and the Byul came out to help Song Ji-hyo. "My husband does not know the fact of appearing," said the Byul. "I do not know about my dream."

The Byul revealed that Dreamy sees “Running Man” Kim Jong-guk did a diss on Haha. The Byul was angry that Dreamy sees the program.

Capture the Running Man' screen