Michu and' Jang Doyeon, Son Dam-bi, and said, "If you can not do it, I will put your head."

Michu and Jang Doyeon was sweating to see Son Dam-bis attention.In the SBS entertainment program Michu and 8-1000 broadcasted on the afternoon of the 30th, Yoo Jae-Suk Kim Sang-ho, Yang Se-hyung Jang Doyeon, Son Dam-bi, Lim Soo-hyang, Kang Ki-young and Jenny Songgang went to find 10 million won.On the same day, Yoo mentioned Jang Doyeons volleyball skills last week, and Jang Doyeon touched the planting of Son Dam-bi, who was the same team, because of his poor performance.Yoo Jae-Suk said, I do not know if I will play volleyball today, but I do not know what Jang Doyeon, who received a harsh rebuke from Son Dam-bi, did not know what to do.So Son Dam-bi recalled the memories of the time and hated it as I can not do it so much, and Jang Doyeon laughed as if he were funny and said, If you can not do it today, you should hit your head.

Michu and' Jang Doyeon was sweating to see Son Dam-bi's attention.

In the SBS entertainment program Michu and 8-1000' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 30th, Yoo Jae-Suk Kim Sang-ho, Yang Se-hyung Jang Doyeon, Son Dam-bi, Lim Soo-hyang, Kang Ki-young and Jenny Songgang went to find 10 million won.

On the same day, Yoo mentioned Jang Doyeon's volleyball skills last week, and Jang Doyeon touched the planting of Son Dam-bi, who was the same team, because of his poor performance.

Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I do not know if I will play volleyball today, but I do not know what Jang Doyeon, who received a harsh rebuke from Son Dam-bi, did not know what to do.

So Son Dam-bi recalled the memories of the time and hated it as "I can not do it so much," and Jang Doyeon laughed as if he were funny and said, "If you can not do it today, you should hit your head."