'All The Butlers' Son Ye-jin "30 Works for 18 Years, Passion and Greedy"

Actor Son Ye-jin on All The Butlers showed Passion on ActingOn the evening of the 9th, SBS entertainment program All The Butlers was shown that the members who celebrated the first anniversary of the program broadcast left MT with Son Ye-jin and made a game and prepared dinner.Lee Seung-gi asked Son Ye-jin, I heard 30 works? and Son Ye-jin replied, Yes.Then you did one more year, Lee Seung-gi explained.So Son Ye-jin said, After working in a strange way, I really want to rest when I really want to rest, so I have to rest unconditionally when I finish this work.I dont think we should miss this (I think) ... I think theres a lot of passion and greed, and thats how its been 20 years, he said.

Actor Son Ye-jin on All The Butlers showed Passion on Acting

On the evening of the 9th, SBS entertainment program 'All The Butlers' was shown that the members who celebrated the first anniversary of the program broadcast left MT with Son Ye-jin and made a game and prepared dinner.

Lee Seung-gi asked Son Ye-jin, "I heard 30 works?" and Son Ye-jin replied, "Yes." "Then you did one more year," Lee Seung-gi explained.

So Son Ye-jin said, "After working in a strange way, I really want to rest when I really want to rest, so I have to rest unconditionally when I finish this work. "I don't think we should miss this (I think) ... I think there's a lot of passion and greed, and that's how it's been 20 years," he said.