"Knowing Brother" Wanna One, "Hope to get a Lee Soo-geun contact"

Wanna One has expressed her affection for Lee Soo-geun.Group Wanna One comes to JTBC Knowing Brother which is broadcasted on December 1.In the recent recording of Knowing Brother, Wanna One made a new laughing episode with his brothers as he was in a more relaxed appearance as he was the second appearance.In particular, Lee Dae-hui is a back door that has made a big smile with Kang Ho-dongs cute natural enemy.On this day, Wanna One members said, It is Hope to receive contact information of Lee Soo-geun.I thought I would hold my hand and talk for a long time if I met Lee Soo-geun again at the Knowing Brother recording site, but I just called my name, said Ong Sung-woo.My brothers did not miss the rice cake and drove Lee Soo-geun is a cold person.Kang Daniel also said, Lee Soo-geun said he would buy rice before.Lee Soo-geun then replied coolly, I will buy it, and decided to go to the menu at the same time.On the other hand, Wanna Ones confession to be familiar with Lee Soo-geun and the meal menu set by Lee Soo-geun will be released at JTBCs Knowing Brother which is broadcasted at 9 pm today.(Photo service: JTBC)news report

Wanna One has expressed her affection for Lee Soo-geun.

Group Wanna One comes to JTBC 'Knowing Brother' which is broadcasted on December 1.

In the recent recording of Knowing Brother, Wanna One made a new laughing episode with his brothers as he was in a more relaxed appearance as he was the second appearance. In particular, Lee Dae-hui is a back door that has made a big smile with Kang Ho-dong's cute natural enemy. On this day, Wanna One members said, "It is Hope to receive contact information of Lee Soo-geun." "I thought I would hold my hand and talk for a long time if I met Lee Soo-geun again at the 'Knowing Brother' recording site, but I just called my name," said Ong Sung-woo. My brothers did not miss the rice cake and drove "Lee Soo-geun is a cold person".

Kang Daniel also said, "Lee Soo-geun said he would buy rice before." Lee Soo-geun then replied coolly, "I will buy it," and decided to go to the menu at the same time.

On the other hand, Wanna One's confession to be familiar with Lee Soo-geun and the meal menu set by Lee Soo-geun will be released at JTBC's "Knowing Brother" which is broadcasted at 9 pm today. (Photo service: JTBC)

news report