Men on a Mission' Wanna One "Lee Soo-geun and Eating Hope"

Lee Soo-geun promised Wanna One he would buy meatGroup Wanna One comes to JTBCs Knowing Bros, which airs on December 1 (Saturday).In the recent Knowing Bros recording, Wanna One made a new laughing episode with his brothers as he was filming with a more relaxed appearance as he was the second appearance.In particular, Lee Dae-hui is a back door that has made a big smile by playing a big role as a cute natural enemy of Kang Ho-dong.On this day, Wanna One members said, It is Hope to receive contact information of Lee Soo-geun.Ong Sung-woo said, When I met Lee Soo-geun again at the Knowing Bros recording site, I thought I would hold my hand and talk for a long time.My brothers did not miss the rice cake and drove Lee Soo-geun is a cold person.Kang Daniel also said, Lee Soo-geun said he would buy rice before. Lee Soo-geun added strength to the mall.Lee Soo-geun then replied coolly, I will buy it, and decided to go to the menu at the same time.Wanna Ones confession to want to get close to Lee Soo-geun and the meal menu set by Lee Soo-geun will be unveiled on JTBCs Knowing Bros, which airs at 9 p.m. on December 1 (Saturday).
Lee Soo-geun promised Wanna One he would buy meatGroup Wanna One comes to JTBCs Knowing Bros, which airs on December 1 (Saturday).In the recent Knowing Bros recording, Wanna One made a new laughing episode with his brothers as he was filming with a more relaxed appearance as he was the second appearance.In particular, Lee Dae-hui is a back door that has made a big smile by playing a big role as a cute natural enemy of Kang Ho-dong.On this day, Wanna One members said, It is Hope to receive contact information of Lee Soo-geun.Ong Sung-woo said, When I met Lee Soo-geun again at the Knowing Bros recording site, I thought I would hold my hand and talk for a long time.My brothers did not miss the rice cake and drove Lee Soo-geun is a cold person.Kang Daniel also said, Lee Soo-geun said he would buy rice before. Lee Soo-geun added strength to the mall.Lee Soo-geun then replied coolly, I will buy it, and decided to go to the menu at the same time.Wanna Ones confession to want to get close to Lee Soo-geun and the meal menu set by Lee Soo-geun will be unveiled on JTBCs Knowing Bros, which airs at 9 p.m. on December 1 (Saturday).

Lee Soo-geun promised Wanna One he would "buy meat"

Group Wanna One comes to JTBC's Knowing Bros, which airs on December 1 (Saturday).

In the recent Knowing Bros' recording, Wanna One made a new laughing episode with his brothers as he was filming with a more relaxed appearance as he was the second appearance. In particular, Lee Dae-hui is a back door that has made a big smile by playing a big role as a cute natural enemy of Kang Ho-dong.

On this day, Wanna One members said, "It is Hope to receive contact information of Lee Soo-geun." Ong Sung-woo said, "When I met Lee Soo-geun again at the Knowing Bros' recording site, I thought I would hold my hand and talk for a long time.

My brothers did not miss the rice cake and drove "Lee Soo-geun is a cold person". Kang Daniel also said, "Lee Soo-geun said he would buy rice before." Lee Soo-geun added strength to the mall. Lee Soo-geun then replied coolly, "I will buy it," and decided to go to the menu at the same time.

Wanna One's confession to want to get close to Lee Soo-geun and the meal menu set by Lee Soo-geun will be unveiled on JTBC's Knowing Bros, which airs at 9 p.m. on December 1 (Saturday).