Men on a Mission' Kang Daniel "Lee Soo-geun said he would buy rice"

Lee Soo-geun promised Wanna One that he would buy meat; JTBCs Knowing Brother airs on December 1 will feature the group Wanna One.In the recent recording of Knowing Brother, Wanna One was filming with a more relaxed appearance as it was the second appearance.In particular, Lee Dae-hui was very active in Kang Ho-dongs cute nature and laughed a big smile.Wanna One members said, I wish to receive contact information from Lee Soo-geun.Ong Sung-woo said, I knew that if I met Lee Soo-geun again at the recording site of my brother, I would hold my hand and talk for a long time.My brothers did not miss the rice cake and drove Lee Soo-geun is a cold person.Kang Daniel also said, Lee Soo-geun said he would buy rice before. Lee Soo-geun added strength to the mall.Lee Soo-geun then coolly replied, I will buy it, and decided to go to the menu at a speed.Wanna Ones confession to want to get close to Lee Soo-geun and the meal menu set by Lee Soo-geun will be unveiled at JTBC Knowing Brother which is broadcasted at 9 pm on December 1./ Photo = JTBC
Lee Soo-geun promised Wanna One that he would buy meat; JTBCs Knowing Brother airs on December 1 will feature the group Wanna One.In the recent recording of Knowing Brother, Wanna One was filming with a more relaxed appearance as it was the second appearance.In particular, Lee Dae-hui was very active in Kang Ho-dongs cute nature and laughed a big smile.Wanna One members said, I wish to receive contact information from Lee Soo-geun.Ong Sung-woo said, I knew that if I met Lee Soo-geun again at the recording site of my brother, I would hold my hand and talk for a long time.My brothers did not miss the rice cake and drove Lee Soo-geun is a cold person.Kang Daniel also said, Lee Soo-geun said he would buy rice before. Lee Soo-geun added strength to the mall.Lee Soo-geun then coolly replied, I will buy it, and decided to go to the menu at a speed.Wanna Ones confession to want to get close to Lee Soo-geun and the meal menu set by Lee Soo-geun will be unveiled at JTBC Knowing Brother which is broadcasted at 9 pm on December 1./ Photo = JTBC

Lee Soo-geun promised Wanna One that he would "buy meat"; JTBC's "Knowing Brother" airs on December 1 will feature the group Wanna One. In the recent recording of 'Knowing Brother', Wanna One was filming with a more relaxed appearance as it was the second appearance. In particular, Lee Dae-hui was very active in Kang Ho-dong's cute nature and laughed a big smile.

Wanna One members said, "I wish to receive contact information from Lee Soo-geun." Ong Sung-woo said, "I knew that if I met Lee Soo-geun again at the recording site of my brother, I would hold my hand and talk for a long time. My brothers did not miss the rice cake and drove "Lee Soo-geun is a cold person". Kang Daniel also said, "Lee Soo-geun said he would buy rice before." Lee Soo-geun added strength to the mall. Lee Soo-geun then coolly replied, "I will buy it," and decided to go to the menu at a speed. Wanna One's confession to want to get close to Lee Soo-geun and the meal menu set by Lee Soo-geun will be unveiled at JTBC 'Knowing Brother' which is broadcasted at 9 pm on December 1. / Photo = JTBC