The Show' Wanna One "I love you a lot" ..

AttentionGroup Wanna One will be the first place for The Show for two consecutive weeks.took the place.Wanna One appeared on SBS The Show on the 4th and was the first place with Spring Wind, became the main character of The Show The Choice. First place for the second consecutive week following last week.and the .first placeWanna One, who took over, gave thanks through his agency.Wanna One said, I am very honored to receive The Show The Choice for two consecutive weeks.Thank you so much for the production of The Show, which is beautifully decorated and cared about every stage, and the hair make-up stylist staff who are so grateful and Wanna One.Thank you to the company staff.I love you, Wanna One, and I love you, and I love you, and I love you, and I love you, and I love you.Spring Wind is a song about the heart of each Wanna One member in a sad but beautiful story. The lyrics and beautiful melody are impressive.first placeThe candidates, NCT 127 and EXID, also drew attention with their intense stage, and the audience was unable to keep an eye on the stage of those who showed their breathing among the members.On the day of The Show, the stage of 14U, EXID, H.U.B, HOTSHOT, JBJ95, NCT 127, THE BOYZ, Wanna One, Golden Child, Nature, Dream Note, DiCrunch, Lovelies, Mamamu, Six Night and Yoo Jae-pil were unfolded.

'Attention' group Wanna One will be the first place for The Show' for two consecutive weeks. took the place.

Wanna One appeared on SBS The Show' on the 4th and was the first place with 'Spring Wind' , became the main character of The Show The Choice. First place for the second consecutive week following last week. and the .

first place Wanna One, who took over, gave thanks through his agency.

Wanna One said, "I am very honored to receive The Show The Choice for two consecutive weeks. Thank you so much for the production of The Show, which is beautifully decorated and cared about every stage, and the hair make-up stylist staff who are so grateful and Wanna One. “Thank you to the company staff.”

“I love you, Wanna One, and I love you, and I love you, and I love you, and I love you, and I love you.”

Spring Wind is a song about the heart of each Wanna One member in a sad but beautiful story. The lyrics and beautiful melody are impressive.

first place The candidates, nct 127 and EXID, also drew Attention with their intense stage, and the audience was unable to keep an eye on the stage of those who showed their breathing among the members.

On the day of The Show, the stage of 14U, EXID, H.U.B, HOTSHOT, JBJ95, nct 127, THE BOYZ, Wanna One, Golden Child, Nature, Dream Note, DiCrunch, Lovelies, Mamamu, Six Night and Yoo Jae-pil were unfolded.