'Knowing Brother' Wanna One's second appearance...Lee Soo-geun and eating Hope

Group Wanna One comes to JTBCs Knowing Brother which airs on December 1 (Saturday).In the recent recording of Knowing Brother, Wanna One made a new laughing episode with his brothers as he was shooting more comfortably as he was the second appearance.In particular, Lee Dae-hui is a back door that has made a big smile with Kang Ho-dongs cute natural enemy.On this day, Wanna One members said, It is Hope ID to receive contact information of Lee Soo-geun.Ong Sung-woo said, I knew that if I met Lee Soo-geun again at the recording site of my brother, I would hold my hand and talk for a long time.My brothers did not miss the rice cake and drove Lee Soo-geun is a cold person.Kang Daniel also said, Lee Soo-geun said he would buy rice before.Lee Soo-geun then replied coolly, I will buy it, and decided to go to the menu at the same time.Wanna Ones confession to want to get close to Lee Soo-geun and the meal menu set by Lee Soo-geun will be unveiled at JTBCs Knowing Brother which airs at 9 p.m. on December 1 (Saturday).

Group Wanna One comes to JTBC's "Knowing Brother" which airs on December 1 (Saturday).

In the recent recording of 'Knowing Brother', Wanna One made a new laughing episode with his brothers as he was shooting more comfortably as he was the second appearance. In particular, Lee Dae-hui is a back door that has made a big smile with Kang Ho-dong's cute natural enemy.

On this day, Wanna One members said, "It is Hope ID to receive contact information of Lee Soo-geun." Ong Sung-woo said, "I knew that if I met Lee Soo-geun again at the recording site of my brother, I would hold my hand and talk for a long time. My brothers did not miss the rice cake and drove "Lee Soo-geun is a cold person". Kang Daniel also said, "Lee Soo-geun said he would buy rice before." Lee Soo-geun then replied coolly, "I will buy it," and decided to go to the menu at the same time.

Wanna One's confession to want to get close to Lee Soo-geun and the meal menu set by Lee Soo-geun will be unveiled at JTBC's "Knowing Brother" which airs at 9 p.m. on December 1 (Saturday).