Men on a Mission' Wanna One "Lee Soo-geun, Hope to get contact"

Wanna One comes to JTBC Knowing Brother to be broadcast on December 1.On this day, Wanna One forms a new laughing episode with his brothers in a more relaxed appearance as he is the second appearance.In particular, Lee Dae-hwi plays a cute role of Kang Ho-dong and gives a big smile.Wanna One members reveal that It is Hopeid to get contacts from Lee Soo-geun.Ong Sung-woo said, When I meet Lee Soo-geun again at the Knowing Brother recording site, I thought I would hold my hand and talk for a long time.My brothers do not miss the rice cake and drive Lee Soo-geun is a cold person.Kang Daniel also added, Lee Soo-geun said he would buy rice before.Lee Soo-geun then coolly answers I will buy and decides on the menu at a rapid pace.Wanna Ones confession to want to get close to Lee Soo-geun is revealed on Knowing Brothers, which airs tomorrow (December 1) at 9pm.

Wanna One comes to JTBC 'Knowing Brother' to be broadcast on December 1.

On this day, Wanna One forms a new laughing episode with his brothers in a more relaxed appearance as he is the second appearance. In particular, Lee Dae-hwi plays a cute role of Kang Ho-dong and gives a big smile.

Wanna One members reveal that "It is Hopeid to get contacts from Lee Soo-geun." Ong Sung-woo said, "When I meet Lee Soo-geun again at the 'Knowing Brother' recording site, I thought I would hold my hand and talk for a long time.

My brothers do not miss the rice cake and drive "Lee Soo-geun is a cold person". Kang Daniel also added, "Lee Soo-geun said he would buy rice before." Lee Soo-geun then coolly answers "I will buy" and decides on the menu at a rapid pace.

Wanna One's confession to want to get close to Lee Soo-geun is revealed on "Knowing Brothers," which airs tomorrow (December 1) at 9pm.