"Knowing Brother" Wanna One "Lee Soo-geun Getting Contacts Hope, I'm Going to Eat Together"

Comedian Lee Soo-geun has promised to buy the meat for the group Wanna One.Wanna One comes to JTBC Knowing Brother which is broadcasted on December 1.In a recent recording, Wanna One made a new laughing episode with his brothers, taking a more relaxed look as he was the second appearance.In particular, Lee Dae-hui is a back door that has made a big smile with Kang Ho-dongs cute natural enemy.On this day, Wanna One members said, It is Hope to receive contact information of Lee Soo-geun.Ong Sung-woo said, When I met Lee Soo-geun again at the Knowing Brother recording site, I thought I would hold my hand and talk for a long time.My brothers did not miss the rice cake and drove Lee Soo-geun is a cold person.Kang Daniel also said Lee Soo-geun had said he would buy rice before, and he put his strength on Lee Soo-geun.Lee Soo-geun then replied that he would buy it coolly and decided to go to the menu at a rapid pace.hwang hye-jin
Comedian Lee Soo-geun has promised to buy the meat for the group Wanna One.Wanna One comes to JTBC Knowing Brother which is broadcasted on December 1.In a recent recording, Wanna One made a new laughing episode with his brothers, taking a more relaxed look as he was the second appearance.In particular, Lee Dae-hui is a back door that has made a big smile with Kang Ho-dongs cute natural enemy.On this day, Wanna One members said, It is Hope to receive contact information of Lee Soo-geun.Ong Sung-woo said, When I met Lee Soo-geun again at the Knowing Brother recording site, I thought I would hold my hand and talk for a long time.My brothers did not miss the rice cake and drove Lee Soo-geun is a cold person.Kang Daniel also said Lee Soo-geun had said he would buy rice before, and he put his strength on Lee Soo-geun.Lee Soo-geun then replied that he would buy it coolly and decided to go to the menu at a rapid pace.hwang hye-jin

Comedian Lee Soo-geun has promised to buy the meat for the group Wanna One.

Wanna One comes to JTBC 'Knowing Brother' which is broadcasted on December 1. In a recent recording, Wanna One made a new laughing episode with his brothers, taking a more relaxed look as he was the second appearance. In particular, Lee Dae-hui is a back door that has made a big smile with Kang Ho-dong's cute natural enemy.

On this day, Wanna One members said, "It is Hope to receive contact information of Lee Soo-geun."

Ong Sung-woo said, "When I met Lee Soo-geun again at the 'Knowing Brother' recording site, I thought I would hold my hand and talk for a long time. My brothers did not miss the rice cake and drove "Lee Soo-geun is a cold person". Kang Daniel also said Lee Soo-geun had said he would buy rice before, and he put his strength on Lee Soo-geun. Lee Soo-geun then replied that he would buy it coolly and decided to go to the menu at a rapid pace.

hwang hye-jin