Yoo Jae-seok, 'Running Man' is selected as the best member of the 'unanimous'

Yoo Jae-seok was selected as the best know member of Running Man.On the 18th SBS Good Sunday - Running Man, unanimously successful members were drawn.The members gathered at each place on the day were asked by the production team: Who is the best knower about the Running Man?Lee Kwang-soo said, The member who does not know the most is Seok-jin, who is sure of his brother.Haha also said, I know a lot. I know who I was dating when I was like my brother. Recently, Yang Se-chan wrote his own edit, saying, I am a person who has been a child. Haha chose Yoo Jae-seok.Haha said, I have been active a lot and I have a lot of friends with my members.All members except Yoo Jae-seok chose Yoo Jae-seok. Yoo Jae-seok, who was unanimously selected by eight members, decided to see the Mission and decide who would do well.Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen

Yoo Jae-seok was selected as the best know member of 'Running Man'.

On the 18th SBS "Good Sunday - Running Man", unanimously successful members were drawn.

The members gathered at each place on the day were asked by the production team: 'Who is the best knower about the Running Man?' Lee Kwang-soo said, "The member who does not know the most is Seok-jin, who is sure of his brother."

Haha also said, "I know a lot. I know who I was dating when I was like my brother." Recently, Yang Se-chan wrote his own edit, saying, "I am a person who has been a child." Haha chose Yoo Jae-seok. Haha said, "I have been active a lot and I have a lot of friends with my members."

All members except Yoo Jae-seok chose Yoo Jae-seok. Yoo Jae-seok, who was unanimously selected by eight members, decided to see the Mission and decide who would do well.

Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen