'Once you clean up hot,' romance healing Drama comes...I'll keep looking.'

I want the injured people to be comforted and healed by each other, and I want the viewers who have a hard and painful memory to be healed together.The words of actor Yoon Kyun-sang.At the production presentation of JTBCs New Moonwha Drama, Clean Once Hot (playplayplay by Han Hee-jung, director Noh Jong-chan) at Amoris Hall in Times Square, Yeongdeungpo-dong, Seoul, at 2 p.m. on the 26th, he stressed, Please have fun with the feeling of riding a roller coaster.Based on the same title, Web Toon, this drama is a romance by Jang Sun-gyeol (Yoon Kyun-sang), a cleaning company representative, and Kim Yoo-jung, a job-seeker.The first broadcast was at 9:30 p.m.The size and weight of the wounds, which will capture the process of falling in love between two men and women, are different from each other, but they will comfort those who live with their own stories.I emphasized the relationship of the existing character in the framework of the original work, said Noh Jong-chan, who directed the production.We have reinforced the setting that the past relationship continues to this day, he said. Linda Ronstadt is the process of meeting two youths and permeating and comforting each other.A mysterious figure appears in it, and it is a youth healing drama that highlights the past relationship. I joined the middle, but I decided to appear after seeing a pleasant script, a director, and Kim Yoo-jung, which are good for cool development, he said, praising Kim Yoo-jung as a fan and an actor who naturally makes me feel lovable.Kim Yoo-jung was diagnosed with hypothyroidism in February and stopped working. The filming of Clean Up Once Hot was also suspended and the organization was delayed.Im trying to control myself and work healthily, he said. I dont have to worry about health, he said.Were gaining strength on the set, he said.Once you clean hot is a romance genre and a youthful drama, and it also melts the story of a warm family that can be gruff and lean when you are struggling and lonely.Yoon Kyun-sang played the role of CEO Jang Sun-jung, the most important cleaning company in cleanliness in life.Kim Yoo-jung plays Gil Osol, a job-seeker who thinks cleaning is meaningless in the play.Song Jae-rim, who plays Choi in the play, played a role that was not in Web tone.Im not usually a big-timer than the Uncle Kidari from Drama, but Im a comforter to many, and Im playing it with a focus on that, he said.I wanted to be a perfectist secretary and look astute from the outside, said Yoo Sun, who said, I tried to get a haircut. When I play, I report it with a firm voice and point out it.I hope the election is the only thing that can tell and rely on, and Im trying to warm up with the idea that I wish I had such a secretary, he said.The Drama is a sweet potato-like dry-out that says clean up hot, and cool development is an advantage, said Yoon Kyun-sang.
I want the injured people to be comforted and healed by each other, and I want the viewers who have a hard and painful memory to be healed together.The words of actor Yoon Kyun-sang.At the production presentation of JTBCs New Moonwha Drama, Clean Once Hot (playplayplay by Han Hee-jung, director Noh Jong-chan) at Amoris Hall in Times Square, Yeongdeungpo-dong, Seoul, at 2 p.m. on the 26th, he stressed, Please have fun with the feeling of riding a roller coaster.Based on the same title, Web Toon, this drama is a romance by Jang Sun-gyeol (Yoon Kyun-sang), a cleaning company representative, and Kim Yoo-jung, a job-seeker.The first broadcast was at 9:30 p.m.The size and weight of the wounds, which will capture the process of falling in love between two men and women, are different from each other, but they will comfort those who live with their own stories.I emphasized the relationship of the existing character in the framework of the original work, said Noh Jong-chan, who directed the production.We have reinforced the setting that the past relationship continues to this day, he said. Linda Ronstadt is the process of meeting two youths and permeating and comforting each other.A mysterious figure appears in it, and it is a youth healing drama that highlights the past relationship. I joined the middle, but I decided to appear after seeing a pleasant script, a director, and Kim Yoo-jung, which are good for cool development, he said, praising Kim Yoo-jung as a fan and an actor who naturally makes me feel lovable.Kim Yoo-jung was diagnosed with hypothyroidism in February and stopped working. The filming of Clean Up Once Hot was also suspended and the organization was delayed.Im trying to control myself and work healthily, he said. I dont have to worry about health, he said.Were gaining strength on the set, he said.Once you clean hot is a romance genre and a youthful drama, and it also melts the story of a warm family that can be gruff and lean when you are struggling and lonely.Yoon Kyun-sang played the role of CEO Jang Sun-jung, the most important cleaning company in cleanliness in life.Kim Yoo-jung plays Gil Osol, a job-seeker who thinks cleaning is meaningless in the play.Song Jae-rim, who plays Choi in the play, played a role that was not in Web tone.Im not usually a big-timer than the Uncle Kidari from Drama, but Im a comforter to many, and Im playing it with a focus on that, he said.I wanted to be a perfectist secretary and look astute from the outside, said Yoo Sun, who said, I tried to get a haircut. When I play, I report it with a firm voice and point out it.I hope the election is the only thing that can tell and rely on, and Im trying to warm up with the idea that I wish I had such a secretary, he said.The Drama is a sweet potato-like dry-out that says clean up hot, and cool development is an advantage, said Yoon Kyun-sang.

“I want the injured people to be comforted and healed by each other, and I want the viewers who have a hard and painful memory to be healed together.”

The words of actor Yoon Kyun-sang. At the production presentation of JTBC's New Moonwha Drama, Clean Once Hot (playplayplay by Han Hee-jung, director Noh Jong-chan) at Amoris Hall in Times Square, Yeongdeungpo-dong, Seoul, at 2 p.m. on the 26th, he stressed, "Please have fun with the feeling of riding a roller coaster."

Based on the same title, Web toon, this Drama is a romance by Jang Sun-gyeol (Yoon Kyun-sang), a cleaning company representative, and Kim Yoo-jung, a job-seeker. The first broadcast was at 9:30 p.m.

The size and weight of the wounds, which will capture the process of falling in love between two men and women, are different from each other, but they will comfort those who live with their own stories.

"I emphasized the relationship of the existing Character in the framework of the original work," said Noh Jong-chan, who directed the production. "We have reinforced the setting that the past relationship continues to this day," he said. "Linda Ronstadt is the process of meeting two youths and permeating and comforting each other. A mysterious figure appears in it, and it is a youth healing Drama that highlights the past relationship. "

“I joined the middle, but I decided to appear after seeing a pleasant script, a director, and Kim Yoo-jung, which are good for cool development,” he said, praising Kim Yoo-jung as a fan and an actor who naturally makes me feel "lovable."

Kim Yoo-jung was diagnosed with hypothyroidism in February and stopped working. The filming of Clean Up Once Hot was also suspended and the organization was delayed. “I’m trying to control myself and work healthily,” he said. “I don’t have to worry about health,” he said. “We’re gaining strength on the set,” he said.

“Once you clean hot” is a romance genre and a youthful Drama, and it also melts the story of a warm Family that can be gruff and lean when you are struggling and lonely.

Yoon Kyun-sang played the role of CEO Jang Sun-jung, the most important cleaning company in cleanliness in life. Kim Yoo-jung plays Gil Osol, a job-seeker who thinks cleaning is meaningless in the play.

Song Jae-rim, who plays Choi in the play, played a role that was not in Web tone. “I’m not usually a big-timer than the “Uncle Kidari” from Drama, but I’m a comforter to many, and I’m playing it with a focus on that,” he said.

“I wanted to be a perfectist secretary and look astute from the outside,” said Yoo Sun, who said, “I tried to get a haircut.” “When I play, I report it with a firm voice and point out it.” “I hope the election is the only thing that can tell and rely on, and I’m trying to warm up with the idea that I wish I had such a secretary,” he said.

“The Drama is a sweet potato-like dry-out that says ‘clean up hot’, and cool development is an advantage,” said Yoon Kyun-sang.