Wanna One Kang Daniel unveils story of investment plan and mother limited edition Goods (Happy Together 4)

Group Wanna One member Kang Daniel showed off his brilliant performance through Happy Together 4.The group Wanna One appeared as a guest on KBS2 entertainment program Happy Together 4, which aired on the afternoon of the 15th.I like Game, said Kang Daniel, a member of the group. Friends have different genres of game. I studied Game hard.Kang Daniel also introduced an anecdote that bought his mother a house. I was everywhere in my mothers house in Busan.I thought this was the way the fans rooms would be, he said. There were limited editions of Goods. There were eight gold beer glasses.Kim Ji-hye, who was listening, testified that I do not have it, and that it was truly hard to save. He confessed that he was the first virtue since Seo Taiji and the children.

Group Wanna One member Kang Daniel showed off his brilliant performance through Happy Together 4.

The group Wanna One appeared as a guest on KBS2 entertainment program Happy Together 4, which aired on the afternoon of the 15th.

“I like Game,” said Kang Daniel, a member of the group. “Friends have different genres of Game. I studied Game hard.”

Kang Daniel also introduced an anecdote that bought his mother a House. “I was everywhere in my mother’s House in Busan. “I thought this was the way the fans’ rooms would be,” he said. “There were limited editions of Goods. There were eight gold beer glasses.”

Kim Ji-hye, who was listening, testified that "I do not have it," and that it was "truly hard to save." He confessed that he was "the first virtue since Seo Taiji and the children."