Wanna One "I want to tell you it's not the end."

Its too early to discuss the end yet, and I think well be talking about future plans after the Music album. (Wanna One member Lee Dae-hwi)The project group Wanna One, which debuted through Mnets audition program Produce 101 Season 2, released its first Music album 111=1 (POWER OF DESTINY) ahead of its end of activity.Wanna Ones activities will officially end on December 31.Wanna One seemed to have grown steadily in the past year and five months.Kang Daniel said, I learned a lot about how to sing to (Kim) Jae-hwan and I learned deeply from (Park) Woo-jin to dance. I think each member has a lot of advantages and that they have an actor and that synergy has not produced a better album.Lee Dae-hwi said, When I took a debut album jacket, I felt like I was a little bit of a baby, but when I took a picture this time, I was mature not only in music but also in appearance.The members were careful to be aware of the fans regrets about the end of the activity.Asked what group do you want to be Memory, Yoon Ji-sung said, The public tells us Wanna One as youth a lot.I want to be reminded that it was a good youth. Kang Daniel expressed his regret that he was a sick, complicated mind .Park Ji-hoon said, We want to tell you that we are not the end.Wanna Ones album includes 11 songs including the title song Spring Breeze, Fireworks Play, where Ha Sung-woon participated in writing and composing, and Awake, where Park Woo-jin was rap making.

“It’s too early to discuss the end yet, and I think we’ll be talking about future plans after the Music album.” (Wanna One member Lee Dae-hwi)

The project group Wanna One, which debuted through Mnet's audition program Produce 101 Season 2, released its first Music album 111=1 (POWER OF DESTINY) ahead of its end of activity. Wanna One's activities will officially end on December 31.

Wanna One seemed to have grown steadily in the past year and five months. Kang Daniel said, "I learned a lot about how to sing to (Kim) Jae-hwan and I learned deeply from (Park) Woo-jin to dance." "I think each member has a lot of advantages and that they have an Actor and that synergy has not produced a better album." Lee Dae-hwi said, "When I took a debut album jacket, I felt like I was a little bit of a baby, but when I took a picture this time, I was mature not only in music but also in appearance."

The members were careful to be aware of the fans' regrets about the end of the activity. Asked what group do you want to be Memory, Yoon Ji-sung said, "The public tells us Wanna One as 'youth' a lot. I want to be reminded that it was a good youth. "Kang Daniel expressed his regret that he was a" sick, complicated mind ". Park Ji-hoon said, "We want to tell you that we are not the end."

Wanna One's album includes 11 songs including the title song Spring breeze, Fireworks Play, where Ha Sung-woon participated in writing and composing, and Awake, where Park Woo-jin was rap making.