All The Butlers' Kim Soo-mi, "How Knowing About Mom"...Members Mom thought of her son first

The members had time to think about their mother again.On the afternoon of the 25th, SBS entertainment program All The Butlers showed members who spent their last day with Master Kim Soo-mi.The members took a photo of her portrait at Kim Soo-mis request, and at first the members were awkward and took a passionate photo when they saw the masters sincerity.When Kim Soo-mi wanted to lie on the maple with the last picture, Lee Seung-gi showed a passion to move the lights directly.Kim Soo-mi, who lay on the floor and looked at the sky, said, I want to live more.Kim Soo-mi, who came back after taking a photo of Young Jeong, spent the last night with the members, who asked the members, If you die, can you forgive someone you really hate?Lee Seung-gi said, I think I will forgive you for some reason. He then pointed to himself, saying, But today I have someone who hates me so much that I do not really want to forgive.He had previously revealed Kim Soo-mis identity in the opening: Kim Soo-mi and the members burst into laughter at Lee Seung-gis candid confession.Kim Soo-mi then asked the members what they really were curious about: Kim Soo-mi said, I have a son too.But the sons do not know their mother well, he said, asking the members how well they know their mother.She actually declared that she would give Jang Achi to the members who hit the most questions about her mother, and outdoor penalties to the members who hit the least.The members actually called their mother to check their answers: The question for the members was what was your favorite Lipstick, food, and male entertainer?Yook Sungjae, who was confidently challenged as the first runner, was humiliated because he could not get a problem even though he had bought Lipstick for his mother recently.Other members were not different, either: Lee Seung-gi showed confidence to say that if it wasnt Sushi, my mother betrayed me.My mothers favorite Lipstick color hit the start of the goodness, but I was humiliated by the wrong favorite food I was sure of.My mother pulled ribs for Choi Ae-sik, and choices bulgogi for the next lane, which embarrassed Lee Seung-gi.Lee Seung-gi laughed at the end of the phone saying, I go home and eat ribs once.She called her mother with a willingness, saying, I will be a comedian in Korea. But she did not answer the phone.Lee Sang-yoon, who was forced to try the phone first, showed no confidence unlike other members. There was no reversal.Lee Sang-yoon didnt get a problem right, and even his mother laughed, answering the question quite as opposed to what Lee Sang-yoon said.Yook Sungjae and Lee Sang-yoon did not meet their mothers taste in the loser revival.Yook Sungjae said the country she wants to go to the most is the United States, but his mother said, It is a place where you can go with your son.Lee Sang-yoons mother also Choices Spain unlike Lee Sang-yoons Choices.However, Yook Sungjaes mother said she wanted to hear the word I love you as expected by Yook Sungjae in the final question, but Lee Sang-yoon was told by her mother that she marriages and Yook Sungjae won.The members were once again thinking about their mother, cleaning up the traces of infidelity, and Yook Sungjae said, I feel better because I know more about my mother.The members spent the last night with the master and realized once again about their mothers love.Meanwhile, the members made their own masters final morning the next morning: the menu Choices were on the outside, and struggled to receive Masters Choices.

The members had time to think about their mother again.

On the afternoon of the 25th, SBS entertainment program All The Butlers' showed members who spent their last day with Master Kim Soo-mi.

The members took a photo of her portrait at Kim Soo-mi's request, and at first the members were awkward and took a passionate photo when they saw the master's sincerity. When Kim Soo-mi wanted to lie on the maple with the last picture, Lee Seung-gi showed a passion to move the lights directly. Kim Soo-mi, who lay on the floor and looked at the sky, said, "I want to live more."

Kim Soo-mi, who came back after taking a photo of Young Jeong, spent the last night with the members, who asked the members, "If you die, can you forgive someone you really hate?" Lee Seung-gi said, "I think I will forgive you for some reason." He then pointed to himself, saying, "But today I have someone who hates me so much that I do not really want to forgive." He had previously revealed Kim Soo-mi's identity in the opening: Kim Soo-mi and the members burst into laughter at Lee Seung-gi's candid confession.

Kim Soo-mi then asked the members what they really were curious about: Kim Soo-mi said, "I have a son too. But the sons do not know their mother well, "he said, asking the members how well they know their mother. She actually declared that she would give Jang Achi to the members who hit the most questions about her mother, and outdoor penalties to the members who hit the least.

The members actually called their mother to check their answers: The question for the members was what was your favorite Lipstick, food, and male entertainer? Yook Sungjae, who was confidently challenged as the first runner, was humiliated because he could not get a problem even though he had bought Lipstick for his mother recently.

Other members were not different, either: Lee Seung-gi showed confidence to say that "if it wasn't Sushi, my mother betrayed me." My mother's favorite Lipstick color hit the start of the goodness, but I was humiliated by the wrong favorite food I was sure of. My mother pulled ribs for Choi Ae-sik, and Choices bulgogi for the next lane, which embarrassed Lee Seung-gi. Lee Seung-gi laughed at the end of the phone saying, "I go home and eat ribs once."

She called her mother with a willingness, saying, "I will be a comedian in Korea." But she did not answer the phone. Lee Sang-yoon, who was forced to try the phone first, showed no confidence unlike other members. There was no reversal. Lee Sang-yoon didn't get a problem right, and even his mother laughed, answering the question quite as opposed to what Lee Sang-yoon said.

Yook Sungjae and Lee Sang-yoon did not meet their mother's taste in the loser revival. Yook Sungjae said the country she wants to go to the most is the United States, but his mother said, "It is a place where you can go with your son." Lee Sang-yoon's mother also Choices Spain unlike Lee Sang-yoon's Choices. However, Yook Sungjae's mother said she wanted to hear the word 'I love you' as expected by Yook Sungjae in the final question, but Lee Sang-yoon was told by her mother that she "marriages" and Yook Sungjae won.

The members were once again thinking about their mother, cleaning up the traces of infidelity, and Yook Sungjae said, "I feel better because I know more about my mother." The members spent the last night with the master and realized once again about their mother's love.

Meanwhile, the members made their own master's final morning the next morning: the menu Choices were on the outside, and struggled to receive Master's Choices.