Daniel's hearty Lai Kuan-lin birth of 'artistic bud'

In the meantime, Daniel Hwang Min-hyun Park Jihoon among Wanna One members has been active in the entertainment industry.Among them, Hattoo announced the birth of a new entertainment sprout. Now, it is urgent to appear in the entertainment of Yoon Ji-sung Lai Kuan-lin.KBS 2TV Happy Together (hereinafter referred to as Hatu) and Wanna One are special relationships.After Wanna Ones debut, the first entertainment was Hattoo, and they learned how to adapt to entertainment in Hattoo.Since then, Hwang Min-hyun has made a special friendship by appearing in Hattoo several more times.As a gag woman Kim Ji-hye said, ProDeuce101 Season 2 is a program like Wanna One, and Hattoo became a program like the mother who raised Wanna One.Again, Haitu played a role like a mother with Lai Kuan-lin and Yoon Ji-sung.On the November 15 broadcast, Wanna One complete appeared for the first time.On this day, members of other entertainment shoots such as Lai Kuan-lin, Ha Sung-woon, and Yoon Ji-sung, who released artistic sensations on existing broadcasts such as Kang Daniel, Ong Sung Woo, Hwang Min-hyun and Park Jihoon, showed outstanding performances.First, Yoon Ji-sung said, Hwang Min-hyun often did well in Hattu and said, Why did not you call me?I thought I was a stepping stone, he said, expressing his sadness about not having to take him.He is also a person who gathered topics with special reaction and artistic sense at the time of Pro Deuce101 Season 2.Yoon Ji-sung emphasized that MCs I thought I was busy said, I am really free.Later on Talk Battle, Yoon Ji-sung released an episode that he had made a credit card for his mother after he was settled and fell into luxury shopping.Meanwhile, Yoon Ji-sung said, On the other hand, I was sorry that I wanted to enjoy and enjoy as a person before I was a mother.I felt that I did not live because I did not know. I am sorry that I can do it now. Special MC Han Eun-jung, who watched witty gestures and desperation, chose Yoon Ji-sung as a talk MVP, and Yoon Ji-sung was thrilled.Above all, the youngest member of the day was Lai Kuan-lin.Lai Kuan-lin reveals that her father is so into SNS that he often uploads his photos, while I go to a gym like Jang Dong-gun.I have been to the premiere of Changwol because you have been looking at me beautifully. I was surprised to show off my reverse network with actor Jang Dong-gun.Lai Kuan-lin, meanwhile, showed the mischievousness of confusing god Joon Park and comedian Joon Park, and did not ask, but he burst in and laughed whenever other members talked.Especially, Lai Kuan-lins excellent Korean language skills attracted much attention.Lai Kuan-lin, who had a bad Korean language a year ago, did not adapt properly to Korean entertainment, but in a year he was a different person.Lai Kuan-lin said, I studied a lot. I think I can sit at MC next week.Daniel was also pleased to see the youngest Lai Kuan-lin.In addition, Lai Kuan-lin said, I have recently had a lot of foreign idols, but I was sorry not to hattoo. When I finished the broadcast, I praised myself for the praise of pouring out.I will study Korean hard and show a good picture. bak-beauty
In the meantime, Daniel Hwang Min-hyun Park Jihoon among Wanna One members has been active in the entertainment industry.Among them, Hattoo announced the birth of a new entertainment sprout. Now, it is urgent to appear in the entertainment of Yoon Ji-sung Lai Kuan-lin.KBS 2TV Happy Together (hereinafter referred to as Hatu) and Wanna One are special relationships.After Wanna Ones debut, the first entertainment was Hattoo, and they learned how to adapt to entertainment in Hattoo.Since then, Hwang Min-hyun has made a special friendship by appearing in Hattoo several more times.As a gag woman Kim Ji-hye said, ProDeuce101 Season 2 is a program like Wanna One, and Hattoo became a program like the mother who raised Wanna One.Again, Haitu played a role like a mother with Lai Kuan-lin and Yoon Ji-sung.On the November 15 broadcast, Wanna One complete appeared for the first time.On this day, members of other entertainment shoots such as Lai Kuan-lin, Ha Sung-woon, and Yoon Ji-sung, who released artistic sensations on existing broadcasts such as Kang Daniel, Ong Sung Woo, Hwang Min-hyun and Park Jihoon, showed outstanding performances.First, Yoon Ji-sung said, Hwang Min-hyun often did well in Hattu and said, Why did not you call me?I thought I was a stepping stone, he said, expressing his sadness about not having to take him.He is also a person who gathered topics with special reaction and artistic sense at the time of Pro Deuce101 Season 2.Yoon Ji-sung emphasized that MCs I thought I was busy said, I am really free.Later on Talk Battle, Yoon Ji-sung released an episode that he had made a credit card for his mother after he was settled and fell into luxury shopping.Meanwhile, Yoon Ji-sung said, On the other hand, I was sorry that I wanted to enjoy and enjoy as a person before I was a mother.I felt that I did not live because I did not know. I am sorry that I can do it now. Special MC Han Eun-jung, who watched witty gestures and desperation, chose Yoon Ji-sung as a talk MVP, and Yoon Ji-sung was thrilled.Above all, the youngest member of the day was Lai Kuan-lin.Lai Kuan-lin reveals that her father is so into SNS that he often uploads his photos, while I go to a gym like Jang Dong-gun.I have been to the premiere of Changwol because you have been looking at me beautifully. I was surprised to show off my reverse network with actor Jang Dong-gun.Lai Kuan-lin, meanwhile, showed the mischievousness of confusing god Joon Park and comedian Joon Park, and did not ask, but he burst in and laughed whenever other members talked.Especially, Lai Kuan-lins excellent Korean language skills attracted much attention.Lai Kuan-lin, who had a bad Korean language a year ago, did not adapt properly to Korean entertainment, but in a year he was a different person.Lai Kuan-lin said, I studied a lot. I think I can sit at MC next week.Daniel was also pleased to see the youngest Lai Kuan-lin.In addition, Lai Kuan-lin said, I have recently had a lot of foreign idols, but I was sorry not to hattoo. When I finished the broadcast, I praised myself for the praise of pouring out.I will study Korean hard and show a good picture. bak-beauty

In the meantime, Daniel Hwang Min-hyun Park Jihoon among Wanna One members has been active in the entertainment industry. Among them, "Hattoo" announced the birth of a new entertainment sprout. Now, it is urgent to appear in the entertainment of Yoon Ji-sung Lai Kuan-lin.

KBS 2TV Happy Together' (hereinafter referred to as Hatu) and Wanna One are special relationships. After Wanna One's debut, the first entertainment was 'Hattoo', and they learned how to adapt to entertainment in 'Hattoo'. Since then, Hwang Min-hyun has made a special friendship by appearing in 'Hattoo' several more times. As a gag woman Kim Ji-hye said, "ProDeuce101 Season 2" is a program like Wanna One, and "Hattoo" became a program like the mother who raised Wanna One. Again, 'Haitu' played a role like a mother with Lai Kuan-lin and Yoon Ji-sung.

On the November 15 broadcast, Wanna One complete appeared for the first time. On this day, members of other 'entertainment shoots' such as Lai Kuan-lin, Ha Sung-woon, and Yoon Ji-sung, who released artistic sensations on existing broadcasts such as Kang Daniel, Ong Sung Woo, Hwang Min-hyun and Park Jihoon, showed outstanding performances.

First, Yoon Ji-sung said, "Hwang Min-hyun often did well in 'Hattu' and said, 'Why did not you call me? I thought I was a stepping stone, "he said, expressing his sadness about not having to take him. He is also a person who gathered topics with special reaction and artistic sense at the time of 'Pro Deuce101 Season 2'. Yoon Ji-sung emphasized that MCs "I thought I was busy" said, "I am really free."

Later on Talk Battle, Yoon Ji-sung released an episode that he had made a credit card for his mother after he was settled and fell into luxury shopping. Meanwhile, Yoon Ji-sung said, "On the other hand, I was sorry that I wanted to enjoy and enjoy as a person before I was a mother. I felt that I did not live because I did not know. I am sorry that I can do it now. "

Special MC Han Eun-jung, who watched witty gestures and desperation, chose Yoon Ji-sung as a talk MVP, and Yoon Ji-sung was thrilled.

Above all, the youngest member of the day was Lai Kuan-lin. Lai Kuan-lin reveals that her father is so into SNS that he often uploads his photos, while "I go to a gym like Jang Dong-gun. I have been to the premiere of 'Changwol' because you have been looking at me beautifully. "I was surprised to show off my reverse network with actor Jang Dong-gun. Lai Kuan-lin, meanwhile, showed the mischievousness of confusing god Joon Park and comedian Joon Park, and did not ask, but he burst in and laughed whenever other members talked.

Especially, Lai Kuan-lin's excellent Korean language skills attracted much attention. Lai Kuan-lin, who had a bad Korean language a year ago, did not adapt properly to Korean entertainment, but in a year he was a different person. Lai Kuan-lin said, "I studied a lot. I think I can sit at MC next week." Daniel was also pleased to see the youngest Lai Kuan-lin.

In addition, Lai Kuan-lin said, "I have recently had a lot of foreign idols, but I was sorry not to 'hattoo'." When I finished the broadcast, I praised myself for the praise of pouring out. I will study Korean hard and show a good picture. "

bak-beauty