Men on a Mission' Yoon Kyun-sang "My null 191cm...Kim Yoo-jung, I'm having a hard time with affection"

Actor Yoon Kyun-sang has released episodes he has suffered because of the big null.JTBC entertainment program Knowing Bros broadcasted on the 24th appeared in JTBC new drama Once Clean Hot, Kim Yoo-jung and Yoon Kyun-sang.The null was big since I was in kindergarten; the null is now 191cm, said Yoon Kyun-sang, when members of the Knowing Bros recounted the big null.My friend next to me is not a small null, he said, revealing his graduation photo from elementary school. When I graduated from junior high school, it was about 183cm.Asked by MC Kang Ho-dong, Did you have any inconvenience when you were Acting, Yoon Kyun-sang said, When I was shooting SBS drama Kwon Ryong I Narsa, I had to keep my breath with Yeri Han.It was time for my sister to take a scene where I had to cut a knife in my chest, but the knife went to a place where I could not go. Yoon Kyun-sangs null is so big that Yeri Hans predictions have missed several times.Kim Yoo-jung, who has been breathing, also said, I have a hard time.After taking scenes where you have to face your face (Kim Yoo-jung) says that the cervical vertebrae are so painful, Yoon Kyun-sang continued.On the other hand, Kim Yoo-jung and Yoon Kyun-sang will breathe as the main characters in the JTBC monthly drama Once Clean Up scheduled to air on the 26th.Photo JTBC broadcast screen capture

Actor Yoon Kyun-sang has released episodes he has suffered because of the big null.

JTBC entertainment program Knowing Bros' broadcasted on the 24th appeared in JTBC new drama 'Once Clean Hot', Kim Yoo-jung and Yoon Kyun-sang.

"The null was big since I was in kindergarten; the null is now 191cm," said Yoon Kyun-sang, when members of the "Knowing Bros" recounted the big null. "My friend next to me is not a small null," he said, revealing his graduation photo from elementary school. "When I graduated from junior high school, it was about 183cm."

Asked by MC Kang Ho-dong, "Did you have any inconvenience when you were Acting," Yoon Kyun-sang said, "When I was shooting SBS drama 'Kwon Ryong I Narsa', I had to keep my breath with Yeri Han. It was time for my sister to take a scene where I had to cut a knife in my chest, but the knife went to a place where I could not go. " Yoon Kyun-sang's null is so big that Yeri Han's predictions have missed several times.

Kim Yoo-jung, who has been breathing, also said, "I have a hard time." "After taking scenes where you have to face your face (Kim Yoo-jung) says that the cervical vertebrae are so painful," Yoon Kyun-sang continued.

On the other hand, Kim Yoo-jung and Yoon Kyun-sang will breathe as the main characters in the JTBC monthly drama 'Once Clean Up' scheduled to air on the 26th.

Photo JTBC broadcast screen capture