Kim Yoo-jung X Yoon Kyun-sang cleans Men on a Mission' hot with inversion entertainment feeling

Kim Yoo-jung and Yoon Kyun-sang appeared as a transfer student on JTBC Knowing Brother broadcast on the 24th.On this day, Kim Yoo-jung and Yoon Kyun-sang cleaned up with the appearance and promoted the drama.The two are appearing together in the JTBC New Moon drama Once Clean Up, which is about to be broadcasted on the 26th.Kim Yoo-jung explained, I heal Yoon Kyun-sang with my dirtyness. So Seo Jang-hoon laughed, saying, I can heal with cleanness.The first impressions of each other were also revealed: I am a lot older, but Yu-Jeong is the presidential candidate, so I was worried a lot.I had to say senior, but Yu-Jeong first said, Ill say youre brother. Please be comfortable. Kim Yoo-jung said, I call most of them brother. It was difficult to call them Uncle or brother because they were shooting since they were young.So I use the honorific name or call it my brother. Yoon Kyun-sang has entertainment woes; he says: I like entertainment, but I havent been good at making appearances in the meantime.Still, I almost saw Knowing Brother. He added that he had a dream before appearing in Knowing Brother.Yoon Kyun-sang said: I was talking in my dream and it wasnt funny, so I didnt respond; Hodong called me and said, Do your Dandy.I should not do that. He embarrassed Kang Ho-dong. My brothers laughed at him saying, I have a Kang Ho-dong victim in my dreams.Kim Yoo-jung then asked about his hobby, I fish boats.I go out for about two hours and catch bluefin tuna or bushy.  The longest thing I have caught is about 1m 30cm. My brothers suspected that thats enough for me, and Kim Yoo-jung released a photo of the evidence.Kim Yoo-jung explained, What I do is Bushley fishing, its called a big game, not a reel, but a fishing rod.Get me right corner followed: Yoon Kyun-sang made an impressive remark from his father after his debut a problem.He said, My father never opposed what I was doing, but he thought he would fail as an actor.When the reversal ended and the savings expired, he asked me, Can I have something delicious with my friends with this money? I did not even know there was a savings.I feel like Im feeling a lot, and Im feeling a lot. Kim Yoo-jung mentioned the special diet of the three siblings: Kim Yoo-jung said, I have a brother and sister, and the tastes of the three people are different.I eat ramen noodles at the same time, but I eat them at the same time. He said, I fought a lot with eating.I eat a box of tangerines in a day, and my brother eats three when we eat a piece of fruit. My sister and I feel a sense of crisis and I have a habit of eating quickly from then on.

Kim Yoo-jung and Yoon Kyun-sang appeared as a transfer student on JTBC 'Knowing Brother' broadcast on the 24th.

On this day, Kim Yoo-jung and Yoon Kyun-sang cleaned up with the appearance and promoted the drama. The two are appearing together in the JTBC New Moon drama 'Once Clean Up', which is about to be broadcasted on the 26th. Kim Yoo-jung explained, "I heal Yoon Kyun-sang with my dirtyness." So Seo Jang-hoon laughed, saying, "I can heal with cleanness."

The first impressions of each other were also revealed: "I am a lot older, but Yu-Jeong is the presidential candidate, so I was worried a lot. I had to say 'senior', but Yu-Jeong first said, 'I'll say you're brother. Please be comfortable.' " Kim Yoo-jung said, "I call most of them brother. It was difficult to call them 'Uncle' or 'brother' because they were shooting since they were young. So I use the honorific name or call it my brother. "

Yoon Kyun-sang has entertainment woes; he says: "I like entertainment, but I haven't been good at making appearances in the meantime. Still, I almost saw 'Knowing Brother'. "He added that he had a dream before appearing in 'Knowing Brother'. Yoon Kyun-sang said: "I was talking in my dream and it wasn't funny, so I didn't respond; Hodong called me and said, 'Do your Dandy. "I should not do that." He embarrassed Kang Ho-dong. My brothers laughed at him saying, "I have a Kang Ho-dong victim in my dreams."

Kim Yoo-jung then asked about his hobby, "I fish boats. I go out for about two hours and catch bluefin tuna or bushy. "" The longest thing I have caught is about 1m 30cm. " My brothers suspected that "that's enough for me," and Kim Yoo-jung released a photo of the evidence. Kim Yoo-jung explained, "What I do is Bushley fishing, it's called a 'big game', not a reel, but a fishing rod."

'Get me right' corner followed: Yoon Kyun-sang made an impressive remark from his father after his debut a problem. He said, "My father never opposed what I was doing, but he thought he would fail as an Actor. When the 'reversal' ended and the savings expired, he asked me, 'Can I have something delicious with my friends with this money?' I did not even know there was a savings. I feel like I'm feeling a lot, and I'm feeling a lot. "

Kim Yoo-jung mentioned the special diet of the three siblings: Kim Yoo-jung said, "I have a brother and sister, and the tastes of the three people are different. I eat ramen noodles at the same time, but I eat them at the same time. "He said," I fought a lot with eating. I eat a box of tangerines in a day, and my brother eats three when we eat a piece of fruit. My sister and I feel a sense of crisis and I have a habit of eating quickly from then on. "