Men on a Mission' Kim Yoo-jung "Yoon Kyun-sang, call me brother instead of brother"...Why?

Kim Yoo-jung said that he called Yoon Kyun-sang as his brother in the JTBC entertainment program Men on a Mission broadcast on the afternoon of the 24th.The reason is that it is difficult to suddenly write the title brother because he has been working since he was a child and unified his title as Uncle.Its hard to say suddenly that Im my brother, so I use my honorific name or call him my brother.Yoon Kyun-sang said, Kim Yoo-jung said, I will call you brother, please make me comfortable.The members asked, Are you two perfect friends? Kim Yoo-jung said, It is comfortable in the field now.

Kim Yoo-jung said that he called Yoon Kyun-sang as his brother in the JTBC entertainment program "Men on a Mission" broadcast on the afternoon of the 24th.

The reason is that it is difficult to suddenly write the title "brother" because he has been working since he was a child and unified his title as "Uncle". "It's hard to say suddenly that I'm my brother, so I use my honorific name or call him my brother.

Yoon Kyun-sang said, "Kim Yoo-jung said, 'I will call you brother, please make me comfortable.'"

The members asked, "Are you two perfect friends?" Kim Yoo-jung said, "It is comfortable in the field now."