Men on a Mission' IU, re-signed with agency... "We'll know each other."

Singer IU, who appeared on Men on a Mission, revealed why he decided to renew his contract with his agency.When the time of the re-contract is approaching, the company asked me, I will not do it with us now. He said, I expected me to go to a bigger place.If I do not think about it, it is a lie, IU said. I wanted to hear what the company would persuade me.He said, The company already said, How do you catch it when you go somewhere else? So why do you say that?I might want to renew my contract, he said, and I learned each others heart. IU has been with Kakao M (formerly Kakao M ) for 11 years since Idol Producer.

Singer IU, who appeared on Men on a Mission', revealed why he decided to renew his contract with his agency.

"When the time of the re-contract is approaching, the company asked me, 'I will not do it with us now.'" He said, "I expected me to go to a bigger place."

"If I do not think about it, it is a lie," IU said. "I wanted to hear what the company would persuade me." He said, "The company already said," How do you catch it when you go somewhere else? "So why do you say that? I might want to renew my contract, "he said, and I learned each other's heart. "

IU has been with Kakao M (formerly Kakao M ) for 11 years since Idol Producer.