'Hello' Kim Ji Hye "13 years of marriage to Joon Park, no minor fights"

Kim Ji Hye confesses 13-year routine of marriage to Husband Joon ParkIn KBS2 entertainment program Hello to the Peoples Talk Show, which aired on the night of the 12th, MC Shin Dong-yeop, Lee Young-ja, Curtu Kim Tae-gyun, guest Joon Park, Kim Ji Hye couple, rapper Han Hae, TWICE Ji Hyo and Mina shared their concerns with their clients.Kim Ji Hye laughed, We are in the 13th year of Married Life. We fought with small things at the beginning of our honeymoon, but now we are going beyond it.Kim Ji Hye said, I sometimes fight. I fought in a car. Then I sang Urban Zakapa I do not love you.I happened to see Husbands face, he recalled, laughing (laughing and sad).Kim Ji Hye said, So I posted it on social media as Lip-synching and everyone liked it so much (the couple situation) because I sympathized with it.Kim Ji Hye laughed at the Lip-synching in line with I do not love you.On the other hand, TWICE Jihyo and Mina showed a hot response by showing the choreography of the new song YES or YES (Yes O Yes).

Kim Ji Hye confesses 13-year routine of marriage to Husband Joon Park

In KBS2 entertainment program Hello to the People's Talk Show, which aired on the night of the 12th, MC Shin Dong-yeop, Lee Young-ja, Curtu Kim Tae-gyun, guest Joon Park, Kim Ji Hye couple, rapper Han Hae, TWICE Ji Hyo and Mina shared their concerns with their clients.

Kim Ji Hye laughed, "We are in the 13th year of Married Life. We fought with small things at the beginning of our honeymoon, but now we are going beyond it."

Kim Ji Hye said, "I sometimes fight. I fought in a car. Then I sang Urban Zakapa 'I do not love you'. I happened to see Husband’s face,’ he recalled, “laughing” (laughing and sad).

Kim Ji Hye said, “So I posted it on social media as ‘Lip-synching’ and everyone liked it so much (the couple situation) because I sympathized with it.” Kim Ji Hye laughed at the Lip-synching in line with 'I do not love you'.

On the other hand, TWICE Jihyo and Mina showed a hot response by showing the choreography of the new song 'YES or YES (Yes O' Yes).