"Hattoo" Wanna One Ha Sung-woon "SHINee Lee Tae-min and bulletproof Jimin Similiar...Lee Tae-min's mother is confused too."

In Happy Together 4, an episode about Wanna Ones resemblance is released.KBS 2TV Happy Together 4, which is broadcasted on the 15th, features Wanna One Special, in which Wanna One is fully equipped.On the day of the broadcast, Hwang Min-hyun released an episode with Park Seo-joon, which resembles him. I received a gift from a Japanese fan of Park Seo-joonI checked the fan letter with gratitude and saw the name Park Seo-joon. He mistook me for Park Seo-joon Hwang Min-hyun said, I delivered the gift directly to Park Seo-joon, who was a music bank MC at the time.I hear a lot of words that I resemble SHINee Lee Tae-min and BTS Jimin, said Ha Sung-woon. Lee Tae-mins mother also called me Lee Tae-min .Jeon Hyun-moo said, Is not the episodic excessive? And Ha Sung-woon said, It was really happening.In addition, MCs are said to have been surprised by the resemblance in Wanna One, and the question of Wanna One resemblance is raised.Meanwhile, Happy Together 4 will be broadcast at 11:10 pm on the 15th.Photo: KBS

In Happy Together 4', an episode about Wanna One's resemblance is released.

KBS 2TV Happy Together 4', which is broadcasted on the 15th, features 'Wanna One Special', in which Wanna One is fully equipped.

On the day of the broadcast, Hwang Min-hyun released an episode with Park Seo-joon, which resembles him. "I received a Gift from a Japanese fan of Park Seo-joon I checked the fan letter with gratitude and saw the name Park Seo-joon'. He mistook me for Park Seo-joon " Hwang Min-hyun said, "I delivered the Gift directly to Park Seo-joon, who was a music bank MC at the time."

"I hear a lot of words that I resemble SHINee Lee Tae-min and BTS Jimin," said Ha Sung-woon. "Lee Tae-min's mother also called me" Lee Tae-min ". Jeon Hyun-moo said, "Is not the episodic excessive?" And Ha Sung-woon said, "It was really happening." In addition, MCs are said to have been surprised by the resemblance in Wanna One, and the question of 'Wanna One resemblance' is raised. Meanwhile, Happy Together 4' will be broadcast at 11:10 pm on the 15th.

Photo: KBS