'Hattoo 4' Wanna One Ha Sung-woon "Bulletproof Jimin - SHINee Lee Tae-min resembles, mother is confused"

Wanna One Hwang Min-hyun, who appeared in Happy Together 4, reveals a funny story about Park Seo-joon resemblance.KBS2 Happy Together 4 (hereinafter referred to as Hattoo 4), which will be broadcast on the 15th, will be decorated with Wanna One Special, which is a full-length Wanna One.On this day, Hwang Min-hyun reveals the episode I received a gift from a Japanese fan of Park Seo-joon.Thankfully, I checked the fan letter and saw the name Park Seo-joon.I thought I was Park Seo-joon. He laughed at the high synchro rate with Park Seo-joon, who confused me and my fans.Hwang Min-hyun said, I delivered the gift directly to Park Seo-joon, who was a music bank MC at the time.Attention is focused on the whole Park Seo-joon resemblance that Hwang Min-hyun will tell.In addition, Wanna One Ha Sung-woon said, I hear a lot of words that resemble SHINee Lee Tae-min and BTS Jimin. Lee Tae-mins mother also called me Lee Tae-min .Jeon Hyun-moo said, Is not the episodic excessive? He came to suspect the talk MSG, and Ha Sung-woon laughed at the unfairness, saying, It was really happening.In addition, MCs are said to have been surprised by the resemblance in Wanna One, such as a Celeb couple and a fascinating pop star, raising curiosity about the full story of Wanna One resemblance.

Wanna One Hwang Min-hyun, who appeared in Happy Together 4, reveals a funny story about Park Seo-joon resemblance.

KBS2 Happy Together 4 (hereinafter referred to as Hattoo 4), which will be broadcast on the 15th, will be decorated with Wanna One Special, which is a full-length Wanna One.

On this day, Hwang Min-hyun reveals the episode "I received a Gift from a Japanese fan of Park Seo-joon". “Thankfully, I checked the fan letter and saw the name Park Seo-joon. I thought I was Park Seo-joon. "He laughed at the high synchro rate with Park Seo-joon, who confused me and my fans. Hwang Min-hyun said, "I delivered the Gift directly to Park Seo-joon, who was a music bank MC at the time." Attention is focused on the whole Park Seo-joon resemblance' that Hwang Min-hyun will tell.

In addition, Wanna One Ha Sung-woon said, "I hear a lot of words that resemble SHINee Lee Tae-min and BTS Jimin." "Lee Tae-min's mother also called me" Lee Tae-min ". Jeon Hyun-moo said, "Is not the episodic excessive?" He came to suspect the talk MSG, and Ha Sung-woon laughed at the unfairness, saying, "It was really happening."

In addition, MCs are said to have been surprised by the resemblance in Wanna One, such as a Celeb couple and a fascinating pop star, raising curiosity about the full story of Wanna One resemblance.