Wanna One "This activity goal? What many people remember"

Group Wanna One (Kang Daniel Park Ji-hoon, Lee Dae-hwan Ong Seong-wu Park Woo-jin Lai Kuan-lin Yoon Ji-sung, Hwang Min-hyun and Bae Jin-young Ha Sung-woon) said, It is memorable to many people about the goal of this comeback album activity.Kang Daniel said, I think it is an goal that can not be achieved in a short period of time. The goal of this activity is to remember Wanna One for many people.Asked about his regrets, Kim Jae-hwan said, I did not have any regrets as a Wanna One member. I think I was always happy during my activities.I wanted to stand on stage at the gymnasium, I heard a lot of stories about the concert there, and I feel sorry for not standing, said Ong-woo.Meanwhile, Wanna One will release her first full-length album 111=1 (POWER OF DESTINY) through a major online soundtrack site at 6 p.m. on the same day.111=1 (POWER OF DESTINY) is an album that embodies Wanna Ones willingness to pioneer the given fate by showing the series of calculations (around 111=1) such as 1x=1, 0+1=1, 1-1=0, and 1X1=1.

Group Wanna One (Kang Daniel Park Ji-hoon, Lee Dae-hwan Ong Seong-wu Park Woo-jin Lai Kuan-lin Yoon Ji-sung, Hwang Min-hyun and Bae Jin-young Ha Sung-woon) said, "It is memorable to many people" about the goal of this comeback album activity.

Kang Daniel said, "I think it is an goal that can not be achieved in a short period of time." "The goal of this activity is to remember Wanna One for many people."

Asked about his regrets, Kim Jae-hwan said, "I did not have any regrets as a Wanna One member. I think I was always happy during my activities." "I wanted to stand on stage at the gymnasium, I heard a lot of stories about the concert there, and I feel sorry for not standing," said Ong-woo.

Meanwhile, Wanna One will release her first full-length album "111=1" (POWER OF DESTINY) through a major online soundtrack site at 6 p.m. on the same day. '111=1' (POWER OF DESTINY) is an album that embodies Wanna One's willingness to pioneer the given fate by showing the series of calculations (around 111=1) such as '1x=1', '0+1=1', '1-1=0', and '1X1=1'.