Wanna One Yoon Ji-sung "Warner One = Remembered as Youth"

Group Wanna One expressed its intention to be remembered as youth.This album is Wanna Ones first full-length album, which debuted in summer 2017, and the last album to be released ahead of the projects completion.Asked about the fact that he got through Wanna One activity for a year and a half, Ha Sung-woon said, It was best to be able to stand many stages while playing Wanna One.I think I have developed a lot and improved my skills unlike when I was a Idol Producer. I think I am getting the most from that part. Yoon Ji-sung said, Many people say that Warner One is youth. I personally like the word, so please remember that Wanna One was a youth.I want to be a memorable group for many people, but it is a goal that is hard to achieve in a short period of time. I will continue to strive for that goal, said Ha Sung-woon.The album contains 11 new songs including the composer Flow Blow of the debut title song Energistic and the title song Spring Wind produced by iHwak, the composer of Hold Up.Ha Sung-woon, Park Woo-jin and other members participated in the work.The title song Spring Wind is a song that contains the fate (DESTINY) that you and I missed each other as one, but the will to meet again and become one again by fighting against the fate.Wanna One will release its Music album at 6 pm on the same day, and will show its first stage of the title song through Warner One Comeback Show broadcasted on Mnet on the 22nd.

Group Wanna One expressed its intention to be remembered as 'youth'.

This album is Wanna One's first full-length album, which debuted in summer 2017, and the last album to be released ahead of the project's completion.

Asked about the fact that he got through Wanna One activity for a year and a half, Ha Sung-woon said, "It was best to be able to stand many stages while playing Wanna One. I think I have developed a lot and improved my skills unlike when I was a Idol Producer. I think I am getting the most from that part. "

Yoon Ji-sung said, "Many people say that Warner One is 'youth'. I personally like the word, so please remember that Wanna One was a youth.

"I want to be a memorable group for many people, but it is a goal that is hard to achieve in a short period of time. I will continue to strive for that goal," said Ha Sung-woon.

The album contains 11 new songs including the composer Flow Blow of the debut title song 'Energistic' and the title song 'Spring Wind' produced by iHwak, the composer of 'Hold Up'. Ha Sung-woon, Park Woo-jin and other members participated in the work.

The title song 'Spring Wind' is a song that contains the fate (DESTINY) that you and I missed each other as one, but the will to meet again and become one again by fighting against the fate.

Wanna One will release its Music album at 6 pm on the same day, and will show its first stage of the title song through 'Warner One Comeback Show' broadcasted on Mnet on the 22nd.