Wanna One to Wanna One..."I'm sorry, I'm proud, I'm grateful."

Group Wanna One thanked the 11 members.Kang Daniel said, I have been to Thailand for a filming car, and I thought we were the last group Travel of Wanna One, and I think we talked a lot about what is coming.We were so happy to remember the hard parts we did not know each other, all the things we had done so far, the way we walked with us.And next year, we talked about traveling with people who are our time. Kang Daniel continued: I want to tell Wanna One members that I have suffered, he said calmly.Ha Sung-woon said, I have talked about this once, and I have told you that Travel is good, and I want to meet all together unconditionally once a year.I have thought about such events, whether we can gather together with fans who love and wait for us and do something.I think that plan is in the midst of each others busyness. After the members made Wanna One debut, there were many people, and I want to say thank you for being here, because I think it is great to understand, care, and work hard while matching each other and run to the end.This album is the first music album of Wanna One, which debuted in summer 2017, and the last album to be released ahead of the projects completion.The album contains a total of 11 new songs, including the title song Spring Wind, produced by Flow Blow, the composer of the debut title song Energistic, and iHwak, the composer of Hold Up.Ha Sung-woon, Park Woo-jin and other members participated in the song work.The title song Spring Wind is a song that contains the fate (DESTINY) that you and I missed each other as one, but the will to meet again and become one again by fighting against the fate.Wanna One will announce the Music album at 6 pm on the day, and will show the first stage of the title song through Wanna One comeback show which will be broadcast on Mnet on the 22nd.

Group Wanna One thanked the 11 members.

Kang Daniel said, "I have been to Thailand for a filming car, and I thought we were the last group Travel of Wanna One, and I think we talked a lot about what is coming. We were so happy to remember the hard parts we did not know each other, all the things we had done so far, the way we walked with us. And next year, we talked about traveling with people who are our time. "

Kang Daniel continued: "I want to tell Wanna One members that I have suffered," he said calmly.

Ha Sung-woon said, "I have talked about this once, and I have told you that Travel is good, and I want to meet all together unconditionally once a year. I have thought about such events, whether we can gather together with fans who love and wait for us and do something. I think that plan is in the midst of each other's busyness. "

"After the members made Wanna One debut, there were many people, and I want to say thank you for being here, because I think it is great to understand, care, and work hard while matching each other and run to the end."

This album is the first music album of Wanna One, which debuted in summer 2017, and the last album to be released ahead of the project's completion. The album contains a total of 11 new songs, including the title song "Spring Wind", produced by Flow Blow, the composer of the debut title song "Energistic", and iHwak, the composer of "Hold Up". Ha Sung-woon, Park Woo-jin and other members participated in the song work.

The title song 'Spring Wind' is a song that contains the fate (DESTINY) that you and I missed each other as one, but the will to meet again and become one again by fighting against the fate.

Wanna One will announce the Music album at 6 pm on the day, and will show the first stage of the title song through 'Wanna One comeback show' which will be broadcast on Mnet on the 22nd.