"Combag" Wanna One, not finished until the end

Group Wanna One wasnt over until the end.Wanna One (Kang Daniel Park Ji-hoon Lee Dae-hwi Kim Jae-hwan Ong Sung-woo Park Woo-jin Li Kwan-rin Yoon Ji-sung Hwang Min-hyun Bae Jin-young Ha Sung-woon)s first full-length album 111=1 (POWER OF DESTINY) was released on the 19th. It was held at the Conrad Seoul Hotel Park Ballroom in Yeongdeungpo-gu in the afternoon.This album is an album that finishes Wanna Ones arithmetic series () which has been loved for 1x=1, 0+1=1, 1-1=0 and 1X1=1 since debut last August.The will to pioneer a given destiny was shaped by the formula 111=1.As for the album name, Lee Dae-hwi said, Whatever we multiply by 1, we want to express that we were destined to become one.I hope you will listen and love me a lot.The album will be made in two versions: Adventure and Romance, which will capture the various charms of its members. Adventure will show rough charm and romance will show soft charm.The album includes the title song Spring Wind and Fireworks Play, which Ha Sung-woon directly wrote and composed, and Awake!, which Park Woo-jin rap-making.), and a new version of A Beautiful Mind (Part 2), which was released and loved last November, featuring 11 tracks in total.Spring Wind is a song of alternative dance genre, expressing the hearts of members who dream of a fateful reunion once again as they met the first day with emotional melody and lyrics.Hwang Min-hyun is a song made by the composer of the debut song Energistic and Keep Me which was released a while ago.As you can see from the lyrics, it is a song that was born with the heart of each member. It was a sad but beautiful song added to the emotional melody, which made it a lonely but beautiful song.As it was a regular album, the members affection for the album was considerable. The members actively promoted the album, saying, Please listen and love me a lot.However, as well as the album, interest in their activities continued.Those who debuted through cable TV Mnet Produce 101 Season 2 last August are expected to end their activities on December 31.As it has gained explosive popularity, interest in extending activities has been gathered, but it has not yet made a significant position at the agency level.On this day, the members also said, I have never talked about extensions by using my strength to prepare the album.The questions and answers that focused on the upcoming end followed, and the members celebrated the moment by offering answers that reminded them of the beginning and the end at the same time.First of all, Ha Sung-woon compared the time when he started his activities and the time before the end, saying, It was best to be able to stand on many stages.I think Ive developed a lot in the first stage, and I think Ive improved my skills, and I think Ive got the most experience in that part of my career.Lee Dae-hwi commented on the jacket photo of the last album taken with the same composition as the debut album, saying, I was musically mature but my appearance was mature.I tried to be very handsome, so it would be a great pleasure to see the jacket. Just a good word is a good word, Kang Daniel said.It is hard to say, but sometimes it seems to be good and sad, and it seems to be a very complicated Feeling. Kim Jae-hwan said, Wanna One has been running so far and has been very challenging, so it was fun every time.I have made a happy stage, and I seem to be grateful for the fact that I have set up a lot of really daunting stages.I think we should think about how much more cool the stage will be and how much we will try to do it, he said.He also expressed regret over the stage that he could not climb. I thought I wanted to have a gymnasium concert.I thought I wanted to have a concert at the gymnasium because I heard it was better than other venues, but Im sorry I cant do it yet. Wanna One mentioned the meaning of the activities and mentioned the senior Idol groups such as BTS and EXO.Kang Daniel said, It seems to have been an honor to be able to perform among the seniors and listen to the music scene.When asked what image the public would like to remember Wanna One, he also gave a frank answer.Both fans and the public say Wanna One is youth, said Yoon Ji-sung.I personally like the meaning of this word, so I think it would be nice to remember that Wanna One was a good youth. Most of the things I appreciated and celebrated were mentioned together with the fan club Wannable. I expressed my gratitude and regret and pledged to do the following.I made this album with a lot of heart, so I emphasized the word to listen to music.Finally, I thanked the members.Kang Daniel recently filmed reality in Thailand and talked about what he had experienced with his members and what was coming. I was happy with memories.I want to tell the members that they just suffered. Ha Sung-woon said, I have said this once, and I have said that I would like to meet every day together once a year because I have a good trip later.We seem to have thought about what we can do together with all the fans who love and wait.I think there were a little bit of these plans in the midst of our busy schedule, he said. After Wanna One debut, there have been many things that have happened to the members so far, but I think it is clear that they have understood each other, cared for each other, worked hard, and ran to the end.I want to thank you for being here.Wanna Ones first full-length album will be released at 6pm on Wednesday.

Group Wanna One wasn't over until the end.

Wanna One (Kang Daniel Park Ji-hoon Lee Dae-hwi Kim Jae-hwan Ong Sung-woo Park Woo-jin Li Kwan-rin Yoon Ji-sung Hwang Min-hyun Bae Jin-young Ha Sung-woon)'s first full-length album 111=1 (POWER OF DESTINY) was released on the 19th. It was held at the Conrad Seoul Hotel Park Ballroom in Yeongdeungpo-gu in the afternoon.

This album is an album that finishes Wanna One's arithmetic series () which has been loved for '1x=1', '0+1=1', '1-1=0' and '1X1=1' since debut last August. The will to pioneer a given destiny was shaped by the formula 111=1.

As for the album name, Lee Dae-hwi said, "Whatever we multiply by 1, we want to express that we were destined to become one. I hope you will listen and love me a lot.”

The album will be made in two versions: Adventure and Romance, which will capture the various charms of its members. Adventure will show rough charm and romance will show soft charm.

The album includes the title song Spring Wind and Fireworks Play, which Ha Sung-woon directly wrote and composed, and Awake!, which Park Woo-jin rap-making. ), and a new version of "A Beautiful Mind" (Part 2), which was released and loved last November, featuring 11 tracks in total.

Spring Wind is a song of alternative dance genre, expressing the hearts of members who dream of a fateful reunion once again as they met the first day with emotional Melody and lyrics.

Hwang Min-hyun is a song made by the composer of the debut song 'Energistic' and 'Keep Me' which was released a while ago. As you can see from the lyrics, it is a song that was born with the heart of each member. "It was a sad but beautiful song added to the emotional Melody, which made it a lonely but beautiful song."

As it was a regular album, the members' affection for the album was considerable. The members actively promoted the album, saying, "Please listen and love me a lot."

However, as well as the album, interest in their activities continued. Those who debuted through cable TV Mnet Produce 101 Season 2 last August are expected to end their activities on December 31.

As it has gained explosive popularity, interest in extending activities has been gathered, but it has not yet made a significant position at the agency level. On this day, the members also said, "I have never talked about extensions by using my strength to prepare the album."

The questions and answers that focused on the upcoming end followed, and the members celebrated the moment by offering answers that reminded them of the beginning and the end at the same time.

First of all, Ha Sung-woon compared the time when he started his activities and the time before the end, saying, "It was best to be able to stand on many stages. “I think I’ve developed a lot in the first stage, and I think I’ve improved my skills, and I think I’ve got the most experience in that part of my career.”

Lee Dae-hwi commented on the jacket photo of the last album taken with the same composition as the debut album, saying, "I was Musically mature but my appearance was mature. I tried to be very handsome, so it would be a great pleasure to see the jacket. "

“Just a good word is a good word,” Kang Daniel said. It is hard to say, but sometimes it seems to be good and sad, and it seems to be a very complicated Feeling. "

Kim Jae-hwan said, “Wanna One has been running so far and has been very challenging, so it was fun every time. I have made a happy stage, and I seem to be grateful for the fact that I have set up a lot of really daunting stages. “I think we should think about how much more cool the stage will be and how much we will try to do it,” he said.

He also expressed regret over the stage that he could not climb. "I thought I wanted to have a gymnasium concert. I thought I wanted to have a concert at the gymnasium because I heard it was better than other venues, but I'm sorry I can't do it yet. "

Wanna One mentioned the meaning of the activities and mentioned the senior Idol groups such as BTS and EXO. Kang Daniel said, "It seems to have been an honor to be able to perform among the seniors and listen to the Music scene."

When asked what image the public would like to remember Wanna One, he also gave a frank answer. “Both fans and the public say Wanna One is youth,” said Yoon Ji-sung. I personally like the meaning of this word, so I think it would be nice to remember that Wanna One was a 'good youth'. "

Most of the things I appreciated and celebrated were mentioned together with the fan club Wannable. I expressed my gratitude and regret and pledged to do the following. I made this album with a lot of heart, so I emphasized the word to listen to Music.

Finally, I thanked the members. Kang Daniel recently filmed reality in Thailand and talked about what he had experienced with his members and what was coming. "I was happy with memories. I want to tell the members that they just suffered. "

Ha Sung-woon said, "I have said this once, and I have said that I would like to meet every day together once a year because I have a good trip later. We seem to have thought about what we can do together with all the fans who love and wait. “I think there were a little bit of these plans in the midst of our busy schedule,” he said. “After Wanna One debut, there have been many things that have happened to the members so far, but I think it is clear that they have understood each other, cared for each other, worked hard, and ran to the end. I want to thank you for being here.”

Wanna One's first full-length album will be released at 6pm on Wednesday.