BTS wins men's award for dance "deals in effort"

The group BTS won the mens dance award.BTS won the dance award at the 2018 MGA (MBC Plus X Genie Music Awards) held at Incheon Namdong Gymnasium on the afternoon of November 6, beating Shiny, Wanna One, Pentagon and Seventeen.I think we have made a fruitful effort of Ami (referring to BTS fans) and I will give you back with good Performance as I have received a good award, the BTS said on the day.Jung Kook said, I was injured in my leg and could not dance for a while, but today I will show you a wonderful Performance.Park Su-in
The group BTS won the mens dance award.BTS won the dance award at the 2018 MGA (MBC Plus X Genie Music Awards) held at Incheon Namdong Gymnasium on the afternoon of November 6, beating Shiny, Wanna One, Pentagon and Seventeen.I think we have made a fruitful effort of Ami (referring to BTS fans) and I will give you back with good Performance as I have received a good award, the BTS said on the day.Jung Kook said, I was injured in my leg and could not dance for a while, but today I will show you a wonderful Performance.Park Su-in

The group BTS won the men's dance award.

BTS won the dance award at the 2018 MGA (MBC Plus X Genie Music Awards) held at Incheon Namdong Gymnasium on the afternoon of November 6, beating Shiny, Wanna One, Pentagon and Seventeen.

"I think we have made a fruitful effort of Ami (referring to BTS fans) and I will give you back with good Performance as I have received a good award," the BTS said on the day.

Jung Kook said, "I was injured in my leg and could not dance for a while, but today I will show you a wonderful Performance."

Park Su-in