All The Butlers' Kim Soo-mi's world is nowhere in the world.

All The Butlers members had time to think about the last Haru of my life with Master Kim Soo-mi.According to Nielsen Korea on the 19th, the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers broadcasted on the 18th recorded 10.2% of the nationwide household ratings.This is a 1.6 percentage point increase from the broadcast on November 11.On this day, the production team of All The Butlers told Lee Seung-gi, Lee Sang-yoon, Yook Sungjae, and Yang Se-hyung, The master who met today asked me to take a picture beyond your life shot.Shin Dong-yeop, a comedian who made a phone connection with a hint fairy, said to the master, It is the aid of Girl Crush. He is a person who talks 39 gold over 19 gold.Sungjae and Sangyun may cry. Today, it would be better to be ready to become tattered. Kim Soo-mi then appeared as a master, overpowering the members with charisma.If it was the last Haru of O-nu-ri, I wanted to sleep in a hanok, he said. As it is born, death is not my will. I am 70 years old.Think of it as your last day.I want to eat the food I want to eat the most if I am the last Haru of O-nu-ri and give all the answers to the questions you are curious about. Kim Soo-mi also revealed his diary: I saw my colleagues die two years ago and my best friend died last year. I definitely die.I read the diary of my youth, and the diary is a letter I write to me in the future. He advised members to develop their diary habits.Kim Soo-mi said, If I am the last Haru of my life, I will eat kimchi in steamed sweet potatoes. He set up a delicious sesame leaf kimchi, par kimchi, and mucheong kimchi prepared by himself.When Lee Seung-gi asked, What will you do after eating rice? Kim Soo-mi said, You take a picture of the spirit.I want to take a picture of a portrait that can not be seen anywhere. Kim Soo-mi said, I am not a general portrait, but I will take it beautifully.Its cool, he said.Kim Soo-mi asked the members to take a picture of Youngjeong, which is nowhere in the world after moving to a beautiful park with maple leaves.Kim Soo-mi emphasized, I will use my photo today as my portrait photo, so I can buy it until I die, so I can make a smile while I feel it.Kim Soo-mi also painted his future funeral, saying, When the bonus goes out, the song is also heard, but I want you to dance and send it.So, Yook Sungjae told Kim Soo-mi, Are you really writing (in portraits)? I got a great mission. So Kim Soo-mi said, Its real.I do not like the death of my age, but I want to accept it.I was a unique actor, so I want to be consistent until the end. Please give up the idea of ​​a portrait. Kim Soo-mi, who prepared perfectly from costumes and accessories, took pictures in various ways, from indifferentness and delight to delightful charm.Kim Soo-mi laughed when Lee Sang-yoon saw a picture of himself and expressed I think Im going to hell.Furthermore, he added, I want to live a little more. He also conveyed another sincerity and made viewers think about the meaning of death again.

All The Butlers' members had time to think about 'the last Haru of my life' with Master Kim Soo-mi.

According to Nielsen Korea on the 19th, the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers' broadcasted on the 18th recorded 10.2% of the nationwide household ratings. This is a 1.6 percentage point increase from the broadcast on November 11.

On this day, the production team of All The Butlers' told Lee Seung-gi, Lee Sang-yoon, Yook Sungjae, and Yang Se-hyung, "The master who met today asked me to take a picture beyond your 'life shot'."

Shin Dong-yeop, a comedian who made a phone connection with a hint fairy, said to the master, "It is the aid of Girl Crush. He is a person who talks 39 gold over 19 gold." Sungjae and Sangyun may cry. Today, it would be better to be ready to become tattered. "

Kim Soo-mi then appeared as a master, overpowering the members with charisma. "If it was the last Haru of O-nu-ri, I wanted to sleep in a hanok," he said. "As it is born, death is not my will. I am 70 years old. Think of it as your last day. I want to eat the food I want to eat the most if I am the last Haru of O-nu-ri and give all the answers to the questions you are curious about. "

Kim Soo-mi also revealed his diary: "I saw my colleagues die two years ago and my best friend died last year. I definitely die. I read the diary of my youth, and the diary is a letter I write to me in the future. "He advised members to develop their diary habits.

Kim Soo-mi said, "If I am the last Haru of my life, I will eat kimchi in steamed sweet potatoes." He set up a delicious sesame leaf kimchi, par kimchi, and mucheong kimchi prepared by himself. When Lee Seung-gi asked, "What will you do after eating rice?" Kim Soo-mi said, "You take a picture of the spirit. I want to take a picture of a portrait that can not be seen anywhere. "Kim Soo-mi said," I am not a general portrait, but I will take it beautifully. "It's cool," he said.

Kim Soo-mi asked the members to take a picture of 'Youngjeong, which is nowhere in the world' after moving to a beautiful park with maple leaves. Kim Soo-mi emphasized, "I will use my photo today as my portrait photo, so I can buy it until I die, so I can make a smile while I feel it." Kim Soo-mi also painted his future funeral, saying, "When the bonus goes out, the song is also heard, but I want you to dance and send it."

So, Yook Sungjae told Kim Soo-mi, "Are you really writing (in portraits)? I got a great mission." So Kim Soo-mi said, "It's real. "I do not like the death of my age, but I want to accept it. I was a unique Actor, so I want to be consistent until the end. Please give up the idea of ​​a portrait. "

Kim Soo-mi, who prepared perfectly from costumes and accessories, took pictures in various ways, from indifferentness and delight to delightful charm. Kim Soo-mi laughed when Lee Sang-yoon saw a picture of himself and expressed "I think I'm going to hell." Furthermore, he added, "I want to live a little more." He also conveyed another sincerity and made viewers think about the meaning of death again.