All The Butlers' Kim Soo-mi "Forgive the hateful if it's the last day"

All The Butlers Kim Soo-mi on Last DaySBS All The Butlers, which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 25th, was followed by Kim Soo-mis second master.Kim Soo-mi gave the members a pickle and said, I like it, Im not sorry for it.Kim Soo-mi said, Today you think its your last day, and there will be someone who is grateful to live. Some people hate it. Lets forgive the hate.When I decided to forgive the hateful, I think I would do it if it was the last day, Yang Se-hyeong said.Lee Seung-gi laughed at the hateful person, saying, There is someone I really hated today, myself.

All The Butlers' Kim Soo-mi on 'Last Day'

SBS All The Butlers', which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 25th, was followed by Kim Soo-mi's second master.

Kim Soo-mi gave the members a pickle and said, "I like it, I'm not sorry for it."

Kim Soo-mi said, "Today you think it's your last day, and there will be someone who is grateful to live. Some people hate it. Let's forgive the hate."

"When I decided to forgive the hateful, I think I would do it if it was the last day," Yang Se-hyeong said.

Lee Seung-gi laughed at the hateful person, saying, "There is someone I really hated today, myself."