'Boy friend' Song Hye-kyo, "Return after marriage and first divorce girl role... There is no difference by "

On the 21st (Wednesday), a production presentation of TVNs new tree Drama Boy Friend was held.Boy friend is a work that Song Hye-kyo challenges the role of a divorce woman for the first time as a return work after Song Joong-ki and marriage.Song Hye-kyo explained that there is no big difference in fact.Song Hye-kyo said:  (after marriage) I still feel bad about the big change.I also took on the role of a diverce girl for the first time since my debut, but I can not say that it is completely different from the character I had before.In the play, Song Hye-kyo plays Claudia Kim, a woman who was born as a daughter of a politician and has not lived a Choices life for a moment.Cha Claudia Kim became a chaebol daughter-in-law according to her parents wishes, and now she is the representative of Donghwa Hotel after divorce.Song Hye-kyo said: I was originally a bright and positive friend, and it got darker as all life and environments made her frustrated and locked up.Then, when I meet Kim Jin-hyuk, I will be able to see all the dark side and bright side because it is a character who goes back to the old one. On the other hand, tvN Boy friend is a thrilling emotional melodrama that started with the accidental meeting of Claudia Kim (Song Hye-kyo) and free and clear soul Jinhyuk (Park Bo-gum), who has never lived a Choices life, and is about to be broadcasted on the 28th (Wednesday).iMBC  Photo Imitation

On the 21st (Wednesday), a production presentation of TVN's new tree Drama 'Boy friend' was held. 'Boy friend' is a work that Song Hye-kyo challenges the role of a divorce woman for the first time as a return work after Song Joong-ki and marriage.

Song Hye-kyo explained that there is no big difference in fact. Song Hye-kyo said: " (after marriage) I still feel bad about the big change. I also took on the role of a diverce girl for the first time since my debut, but I can not say that it is completely different from the character I had before. "

In the play, Song Hye-kyo plays Claudia Kim, a woman who was born as a daughter of a politician and has not lived a Choices life for a moment. Cha Claudia Kim became a chaebol daughter-in-law according to her parents' wishes, and now she is the representative of Donghwa Hotel after divorce.

Song Hye-kyo said: "I was originally a bright and positive friend, and it got darker as all life and environments made her frustrated and locked up. Then, when I meet Kim Jin-hyuk, I will be able to see all the dark side and bright side because it is a character who goes back to the old one. "

On the other hand, tvN 'Boy friend' is a thrilling emotional meloDrama that started with the accidental meeting of Claudia Kim (Song Hye-kyo) and free and clear soul Jinhyuk (Park Bo-gum), who has never lived a Choices life, and is about to be broadcasted on the 28th (Wednesday).

iMBC Photo Imitation