Yang Se-jong, 'My Europe' to return to the home room...

As a result of the 11th coverage, Yang Se-jong is being proposed and reviewed to appear in the new drama My Europe (playplayplay by Chae Seung-dae/director Kim Jin Won) which will be organized by JTBC.My Europe is a historical drama depicting the stories of three men and women who tried to keep love in the whirlwind of history.The Age of Sensation: The Birth of a Tsain and Master - Noodle God Chae Seung-dae, author of the film, directed by Kim Jin Won PD, A Good Man Without the World, Remembering You, and Just Love You.Yang Se-jong was offered the role of Seo Hui, the son of a longevity sword who commanded the north under Lieutenant in My Europe.After successfully completing the SBS drama Thirty but Seventeen, which ended in mid-September, I was interested in my next work. As I reviewed the appearance of My Europe, I will be interested in the inside and outside of the broadcasting industry.Yang Se-jong has quickly emerged as a leading actor since his debut in 2016, and has been recognized for both star and acting.Starting with the drama Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu, he became acquainted with Diary of Light in Saimdang and played a leading role through Duel, Love Temperature, Thirty but Seventeen.The recent Thirty but Seventeen did not put the top audience rating throughout the broadcast and recorded its own highest audience rating of 11.2% (based on Nielsen Korea nationwide).Meanwhile, My Europe is discussing the drama in the second half of JTBC.

As a result of the 11th coverage, Yang Se-jong is being proposed and reviewed to appear in the new drama "My Europe" (playplayplay by Chae Seung-dae/director Kim Jin Won) which will be organized by JTBC.

'My Europe' is a historical drama depicting the stories of three men and women who tried to keep love in the whirlwind of history. "The Age of Sensation: The Birth of a Tsain" and "Master - Noodle God" Chae Seung-dae, author of the film, directed by Kim Jin Won PD, "A Good Man Without the World," "Remembering You," and "Just Love You."

Yang Se-jong was offered the role of Seo Hui, the son of a longevity sword who commanded the north under Lieutenant in 'My Europe'. After successfully completing the SBS drama 'Thirty but Seventeen', which ended in mid-September, I was interested in my next work. As I reviewed the appearance of 'My Europe', I will be interested in the inside and outside of the broadcasting industry.

Yang Se-jong has quickly emerged as a leading Actor since his debut in 2016, and has been recognized for both star and acting. Starting with the drama 'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu', he became acquainted with 'Diary of Light in Saimdang' and played a leading role through Duel', 'Love Temperature', 'Thirty but Seventeen'. The recent "Thirty but Seventeen" did not put the top audience rating throughout the broadcast and recorded its own highest audience rating of 11.2% (based on Nielsen Korea nationwide).

Meanwhile, 'My Europe' is discussing the drama in the second half of JTBC.