Why is it so hard to add a "spirit"?

Weather at six in the morning, eight in the acting school, lessons from three-thirty to ten in the afternoon, then private practice at home, and a routine of sleeping at one in the morning.Tiffany Young (real name Hwang Mi-young and 29) met in Samseong-dong, Seoul, and smiled, I feel like Im back in practice. I dont have a car, so I ride Uber.He left SM Entertainment last year and signed a contract with the Paradigm Talent Agency in United States of America to start standing alone.Why did the Girls Generation, which maintained steady album sales and ticket power among the prominent junior girl groups, suddenly leave the fence.There were speculations such as discrepancy between members and discrepancy between members.It is because of the activities of Girls Generation that I dreamed of entering United States of America, he said.It was Girls Generation, which pioneered the overseas expansion of domestic K-pop groups such as the US and Japan along with Big Bang and Wonder Girls ahead of BTS.I felt the influence of K-pop properly, he said, I dreamed of a bigger stage by going to a concert hall in Los Angeles, including the Staple Center in Los Angeles and Madison Square Park.I wanted to save this opportunity.He was born and raised in San Francisco, California, USA. He came to Korea in 2004.At the age of fifteen, he participated in a Korean festival in San Francisco, was selected as a Idol Producer at SM Entertainment, and debuted in 2007 as a girl.It was hard to be a singer in a big agency, but it was a solid thing. Now that the fence has disappeared, he is now heading back to the ground.The adventure was to check and load the flight, which took 16 hours without direct flights, and I got a one-room room and enrolled at the acting school to attend the agency audition while taking classes.But the news of the passing was not heard: When I first left, I was in high spirits, but in a week I thought, Why do I suffer here after leaving a good house in Cheongdam-dong, Seoul? (Laughing).There was also an opportunity to enjoy the unexpected pleasure.At the H & M fashion show that happened to be played last September, it was selected as the brands Fall Music Campaign Global Face by standing out as a local creative director.The first Korean singer to be featured in stores such as Times Square in New York and Regent Street in London, he also released his own song Tichiyu as a single in line with the project.It is a song that says I did not tell you not to play with peoples hearts.Recently, Eric Betro, who was a vocal teacher of stars such as Ariana Grande and Katy Perry, is learning again from the foundation of breathing to vocalization.Thats why I added my real name Young to the original name Tiffany.I wanted to remember that the roots of the identity that made me an artist were in K-pop and Girls Generation, even though it meant that I started again.I tell my friends that if my song is a candidate for the US Awards, I will invite everyone to the party, he said. The reason why I have to work harder has increased again.I heard a lot of Idols in the Girls Generation, Is it bad between you?Nevertheless, the world we called when we were eighteen years old was definitely sincere and I was loved. I want to sing sincerely in the future. After leaving Girls Generation and auditioning several times in the US alone, Koreas first H & M model
Weather at six in the morning, eight in the acting school, lessons from three-thirty to ten in the afternoon, then private practice at home, and a routine of sleeping at one in the morning.Tiffany Young (real name Hwang Mi-young and 29) met in Samseong-dong, Seoul, and smiled, I feel like Im back in practice. I dont have a car, so I ride Uber.He left SM Entertainment last year and signed a contract with the Paradigm Talent Agency in United States of America to start standing alone.Why did the Girls Generation, which maintained steady album sales and ticket power among the prominent junior girl groups, suddenly leave the fence.There were speculations such as discrepancy between members and discrepancy between members.It is because of the activities of Girls Generation that I dreamed of entering United States of America, he said.It was Girls Generation, which pioneered the overseas expansion of domestic K-pop groups such as the US and Japan along with Big Bang and Wonder Girls ahead of BTS.I felt the influence of K-pop properly, he said, I dreamed of a bigger stage by going to a concert hall in Los Angeles, including the Staple Center in Los Angeles and Madison Square Park.I wanted to save this opportunity.He was born and raised in San Francisco, California, USA. He came to Korea in 2004.At the age of fifteen, he participated in a Korean festival in San Francisco, was selected as a Idol Producer at SM Entertainment, and debuted in 2007 as a girl.It was hard to be a singer in a big agency, but it was a solid thing. Now that the fence has disappeared, he is now heading back to the ground.The adventure was to check and load the flight, which took 16 hours without direct flights, and I got a one-room room and enrolled at the acting school to attend the agency audition while taking classes.But the news of the passing was not heard: When I first left, I was in high spirits, but in a week I thought, Why do I suffer here after leaving a good house in Cheongdam-dong, Seoul? (Laughing).There was also an opportunity to enjoy the unexpected pleasure.At the H & M fashion show that happened to be played last September, it was selected as the brands Fall Music Campaign Global Face by standing out as a local creative director.The first Korean singer to be featured in stores such as Times Square in New York and Regent Street in London, he also released his own song Tichiyu as a single in line with the project.It is a song that says I did not tell you not to play with peoples hearts.Recently, Eric Betro, who was a vocal teacher of stars such as Ariana Grande and Katy Perry, is learning again from the foundation of breathing to vocalization.Thats why I added my real name Young to the original name Tiffany.I wanted to remember that the roots of the identity that made me an artist were in K-pop and Girls Generation, even though it meant that I started again.I tell my friends that if my song is a candidate for the US Awards, I will invite everyone to the party, he said. The reason why I have to work harder has increased again.I heard a lot of Idols in the Girls Generation, Is it bad between you?Nevertheless, the world we called when we were eighteen years old was definitely sincere and I was loved. I want to sing sincerely in the future. After leaving Girls Generation and auditioning several times in the US alone, Koreas first H & M model

"Weather at six in the morning, eight in the acting school, lessons from three-thirty to ten in the afternoon, then private practice at home, and a routine of sleeping at one in the morning.

Tiffany Young (real name Hwang Mi-young and 29) met in Samseong-dong, Seoul, and smiled, "I feel like I'm back in practice. I don't have a car, so I ride Uber." He left SM Entertainment last year and signed a contract with the Paradigm Talent Agency in United States of America to start standing alone.

Why did the 'Girls' Generation', which maintained steady album sales and ticket power among the prominent junior girl groups, suddenly leave the fence. There were speculations such as 'discrepancy between members' and 'discrepancy between members'.

"It is because of the activities of Girls' Generation that I dreamed of entering United States of America," he said. It was Girls' Generation, which pioneered the overseas expansion of domestic K-pop groups such as the US and Japan along with Big Bang and Wonder Girls ahead of BTS. "I felt the influence of K-pop properly," he said, "I dreamed of a bigger stage by going to a concert hall in Los Angeles, including the Staple Center in Los Angeles and Madison Square Park. I wanted to save this opportunity."

He was born and raised in San Francisco, California, USA. He came to Korea in 2004. At the age of fifteen, he participated in a Korean festival in San Francisco, was selected as a Idol Producer at SM Entertainment, and debuted in 2007 as a girl. It was hard to be a singer in a big agency, but it was a solid thing. Now that the fence has disappeared, he is now heading back to the ground.

The adventure was to check and load the flight, which took 16 hours without direct flights, and I got a one-room room and enrolled at the acting school to attend the agency audition while taking classes. But the news of the passing was not heard: "When I first left, I was in high spirits, but in a week I thought, 'Why do I suffer here after leaving a good house in Cheongdam-dong, Seoul?' (Laughing)."

There was also an opportunity to enjoy the unexpected pleasure. At the H & M fashion show that happened to be played last September, it was selected as the brand's "Fall Music Campaign Global Face" by standing out as a local creative director. The first Korean singer to be featured in stores such as Times Square in New York and Regent Street in London, he also released his own song "Tichiyu" as a single in line with the project. "It is a song that says 'I did not tell you not to play with people's hearts.'"

Recently, Eric Betro, who was a vocal teacher of stars such as Ariana Grande and Katy Perry, is learning again from the foundation of breathing to vocalization. That's why I added my real name 'Young' to the original name Tiffany'. I wanted to remember that the roots of the identity that made me an artist were in K-pop and Girls' Generation, even though it meant that I started again.

"I tell my friends that if my song is a candidate for the US Awards, I will invite everyone to the party," he said. "The reason why I have to work harder has increased again." "I heard a lot of 'Idols in the Girls' Generation', 'Is it bad between you?' Nevertheless, the world we called when we were eighteen years old was definitely sincere and I was loved. I want to sing sincerely in the future. "

After leaving Girls' Generation and auditioning several times in the US alone, Korea's first H & M model