"Warm Sumy Sam" Hyun Young X Jang Dong-min, Kim Soo-mi's birthday hit together

Hyun Young Jang Dong-min celebrated Kim Soo-mis birthday.On October 15, broadcaster Hyun Young posted a picture on his instagram with an article entitled I really love my brother Dongmin and my heart warm Sumy Sam birthday ~ Long Long Time Happy Days.The photo shows Kim Soo-mi and Hyun Young Jang Dong-min, who are impressed by the friendly look.kim myeong-mi

Hyun Young Jang Dong-min celebrated Kim Soo-mi's birthday.

On October 15, broadcaster Hyun Young posted a picture on his instagram with an article entitled "I really love my brother Dongmin and my heart warm Sumy Sam birthday ~ Long Long Time Happy Days".

The photo shows Kim Soo-mi and Hyun Young Jang Dong-min, who are impressed by the friendly look.

kim myeong-mi