"The Departure! Video Journey" Han Ji-min "My charm? Friendliness like a local Sister."

Actor Han Ji-min cited his charm in The Departure! Video Trip.Han Ji-min appeared as a guest in MBC entertainment program The Departure! Video Travel which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 14th.Han Ji-min was noted for his attempt to transform his acting role in the film Mitsubac (director Lee Ji-won and production film company Bae) on the show.It was a scene where I met a parent who abuses a young child, I was so angry, he said of the scene that exploded emotions in the play.He also commented on the role of a strong image with the movie The Secret of the Chosun Detective 2; Each City helpet flower Before that, the exposed picture was also the Top Model and nail time.At that time, he told the bishop, Why did you give me this scenario? He said that he saw a different look from my appearance in the historical drama. Han Ji-min said, I took my grandmother and grandmother together at the premiere, and after a while I said, When do you come out?Finally, Han Ji-min said, Friendly? Like a local Sister and like a brother, he said to the crew asking for three charms.I think theres also honesty, hairyness and lack of it - not so far, he added.I am in my 40s and when I am in my 40s, I can feel and express the feelings I did not know, unlike the feelings I had in my 30s.I hope there is courage to meet another character and Top Model

Actor Han Ji-min cited his charm in 'The Departure! Video Trip'.

Han Ji-min appeared as a guest in MBC entertainment program 'The Departure! Video Travel' which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 14th.

Han Ji-min was noted for his attempt to transform his acting role in the film "Mitsubac" (director Lee Ji-won and production film company Bae) on the show. "It was a scene where I met a parent who abuses a young child, I was so angry," he said of the scene that exploded emotions in the play.

He also commented on the role of a strong image with the movie "The Secret of the Chosun Detective 2; Each City helpet flower" "Before that, the exposed picture was also the Top Model and nail time. At that time, he told the bishop, "Why did you give me this scenario?" He said that he saw a different look from my appearance in the historical drama. "

Han Ji-min said, "I took my grandmother and grandmother together at the premiere, and after a while I said, 'When do you come out?'"

Finally, Han Ji-min said, "Friendly? Like a local Sister and like a brother," he said to the crew asking for three charms. "I think there's also honesty, hairyness and lack of it - not so far," he added.

"I am in my 40s and when I am in my 40s, I can feel and express the feelings I did not know, unlike the feelings I had in my 30s. I hope there is courage to meet another character and Top Model "